What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

I hope so as well. Are you just going to 301 redirect it here?
It'll stay the same as it is now but I'll have it in my godaddy account and pointing to my server.
I'd like to get in and change the redirect for the directory and set that up again, but someone changed the login for the cpanel on the old host. :cautious:
I'm just glad I set the new URL up before I lost control of everything.

It'll stay the same as it is now but I'll have it in my godaddy account and pointing to my server.
I'd like to get in and change the redirect for the directory and set that up again, but someone changed the login for the cpanel on the old host. :cautious:
I'm just glad I set the new URL up before I lost control of everything.
That's messed up. He shouldn't have changed the passwords.

Dang, that sucks. You didn't connect your phone number to your account so you can reset it? Might be wise to send Adsense's support an email or something/
Didn't connect my phone and sent emails, sadly nothing worked so I gave up, making money off my forums/website isn't important to me as I can make money irl. :)

I've been pretty busy lately, been going outside more too get off the internet. ^-^

Didn't connect my phone and sent emails, sadly nothing worked so I gave up, making money off my forums/website isn't important to me as I can make money irl. :)
Ya, I know what you mean. It's a lot easier in real life too. What kind of job do you have?

'ello there everyone!

So...freak snowstorm last weekend. Not fun, I must say--especially because I was supposed to go to Medieval Times. Oh well, another time. But of course, now I have no internet at home, which sucks...big time. How's everyone else doing?

Well I merged a few threads (32) to this "General Chat Thread" that all just had nonsense chat back and would fall under "general". ;)

'ello there everyone!

So...freak snowstorm last weekend. Not fun, I must say--especially because I was supposed to go to Medieval Times. Oh well, another time. But of course, now I have no internet at home, which sucks...big time. How's everyone else doing?
I haven't seen a snowtorm in so many years. How often do you guys get blizzards?

F' snow!
cars-in-deep-snow_5376.jpg

We're in the 70's yesterday and might get snow tonight!!
figures since I'll be driving for 8 hours tomorrow..lol

I haven't seen a snowtorm in so many years. How often do you guys get blizzards?

Usually we don't start getting them until December, but for whatever reason, we got one in October which hasn't happened in years. On average, we'll get a few blizzards. Last year/the beginning of this year wasn't too bad, maybe three or four. I have a bad feeling we're really going to get hit this year though.

Usually we don't start getting them until December, but for whatever reason, we got one in October which hasn't happened in years. On average, we'll get a few blizzards. Last year/the beginning of this year wasn't too bad, maybe three or four. I have a bad feeling we're really going to get hit this year though.
Ahh. I miss those Blizzards we used to have in Massachusetts. It was so fun. How long does school usually shut down for when you guys have a Blizzard?

It depends. I'm in college now and for this last one we didn't shut down at all, but my old high school was shut down for a couple of days (I think because of power being out). Last school year, I think we missed maybe a week in total.

Back