What's new

The Cultist

Tall Ace

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, you can call me Tall Ace, I hail from Sweden and Russia, I am 17 years old as of today.
I was brought here by Josh (Shadrack) I like this forum so far and I have great hopes that this will be a good experience for both me and the other members of this forum.
I dream of becoming either a decent musician or a game developer but I will probably end up with some brain dead job in a office.

I am a member of the Cthulhu Cult, if you wish to know more you can ask me about it by either PMing me or asking in this thread and I will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.
Ia Ia Cthulhu fhtagn!

Hello, and welcome to PTP Forum! This is a awesome site, that has a good trusting owner and is legit. I'm glad you see you have made it here and I hope to see around on the forum begin active.. Make sure to refer members that have at least 5 post and you will get 20cents!

Welcome to the forum! Incase you were wondering, here are some useful links that you might find useful.

Rules
Limits
Post Quality
Cashing Out

Aside from that, happy posting and cashing out!

Sincerely, your fellow member,

Kyle

iPad or iPad mini

What do you think about iPad and iPad mini? Do you own an iPad or an iPad mini? Which do you think it is the best? Why?
I own an iPad 4G 64GB 4th generation, and it is very good. It's very quick and powerful. I don't know any difference besides the size between iPad and iPad mini. So, I cannot answer this question. But I want to say that iPad is very good! :)

I cant answer very well either lol. I can't stand the apple os or the fact that apple is way overpriced. In relative sizee terms though I'd go with the mini. My google nexus has a 7 inch screen and fits quite easily into my work uniform pocket!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Why would you buy and iPad mini it is a glorified iPhone pretty much just a tad bit bigger. To me the mini was a waste.

I was actually like WTF when they came out with the iPad Mini lol, though I like Apple's product reliability, their marketing is preposterous.

iPod = iPhone with calling
iPad = Big iPhone with calling

I know you can do much more on the iPad, as its a tablet, but I still like to amuse myself and think of it that way.

Nicholas said:
I was actually like WTF when they came out with the iPad Mini lol, though I like Apple's product reliability, their marketing is preposterous.

iPod = iPhone with calling
iPad = Big iPhone with calling

I know you can do much more on the iPad, as its a tablet, but I still like to amuse myself and think of it that way.
Though most people don't know this but you can make phone calls if you have an iPod touch. So made me laugh when they came out with the iPhone.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

:p there are certain apps that allow you to call on iPod Touches

Nicholas said:
:p there are certain apps that allow you to call on iPod Touches
It kind of defeats the reason to make iPhones lol.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

if I really had to choose an apple product it would have to be the iPad. Becuase it is bigger. I hate small screens as some of you may already have read about me :p

the iPad mini LOL jk, the MacBook is still nice, but overpriced

Nicholas said:
the iPad mini LOL jk, the MacBook is still nice, but overpriced
Macbook was not part of the poll though it was between ipad or ipad mini

yea, but you brought up overall apple products when say "if I had to choose an apple product :p "

Nicholas said:
yea, but you brought up overall apple products when say "if I had to choose an apple product :p "
I was just saying that though because thats all the choice was, was apple hence, if i really had to choose from apple :D

Haha ok, well unless I can dish out 12 mroe posts in ten minutes you've won, I would be spamming lol

Well for me, the iPad and the iPad Mini do have differences, not least the bit of size difference between them. The Mini doesn't have retina at this moment in time so that's a plus one for the newer generation iPad's that do have retina displays. In terms of which one is better, I believe that is truly down to what you use it for. I see the iPad Mini as just an iPad, but smaller, meaning you can probably transport it around easier. I will admit the Mini does fit well in my hands when I tested it out, but the iPad is the winner for me!

I've owned neither an iPad or an iPad mini, but if I were to ever purchase one then I'd probably buy the mini just because of it's size. While the iPad isn't too big, I'm always in for carrying something that is smaller.

Back