What's new

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Media22

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The next Batman opus will be out in July 2012 and here is a small preview

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duTKmoxfkZQ[/video]

I personally can't wait for this movie, I loved the Dark Knight with Heath Ledger as the Joker, may he rest in peace.
I heard that the Penguin and Two Face will make a return in this movie, Two Face was introduced again in the Dark Knight after a long absence, and I can't wait to see how they wrap the story up in this movie.

Two Faces was indeed introduce in teh last one, yes Pinguin should be there also. The new sequels are much better than the previous ones, they are really more into Batman dark world that is Gotham City

Woah.. O_O Looks epic, I'm going to put that on my
"Watch Movies List"
Can't wait to watch the movie, the first one was really amazing.

2012 is still long time to wait.. when it gonna release. i personally don't quite like dark knight, but should try to see when it becomes movie.

wow
i'm waiting for this film
it's really nice film :D

That's look so epic, but 2012 is still long. btw i'm watching HP7 Part 2 now :D

I am really waiting for this film, although I was not exactly impressed with the trailer. It is more of a teaser, imho. The Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were awesome and thus expectations for the final movie of the trilogy will be quite high. I hope it turns out well.

ya i saw your trailer it is nice and i m waiting for that see in 2012

I did some more research on this movie and it appears that we will indeed have the Penguin and Two Faces as well as a new Villain which I don't remember the name off.
The one thing I hate about the new Batman though, his voice is so annoying that I want to blow my face off and I need subtitles just to get a jest of what he's saying.

This is the movie that i've been waiting for beside Sherlock Holmes 2
i like the dark side of Batman, and i can't really forget the shiver when i watch Heath Ledger as Joker, it's like he is really the Joker

Back