What's new

The Dream Diary

Han

;)
PF Member
Reaction score
DreamDiary.png

This may possibly be better in the journalism section than in here, but rather than being a personal journal, it's a public one.
As it's related to dreams, I generally believe it fits in this section too, but feel free to move it.

The basic idea of this thread is to keep track of your dreams, in as much or as little detail as you want - and also get an eye into other members' who have chosen to share theirs.
The reason I say as much or as little detail as possible, is I'll hopefully be turning a few of my dreams into novels when I gain my motivation, and I believe they are pretty good ideas.

In this thread, you can post any dream you wish - whether it just be posting your dream of the previous night, or one from years ago that you still have locked up in your memory.
You never know, you might even get a few people's analysis on them.

I have a lot of very strange dreams and I have them all written down. I'd like to start a journal for them :)
May write a few here!
Great idea ^_^

I wanted to buy a leather moleskine that was really beautiful to write my dreams in: ?79. ;__;

Added: It was a game in some huge wooded area where everyone was dressed in army clothing corresponding with their team colour. You'd be out to kill the other team colours (by kill, they would respawn). A bit like BF. But some little fragile boy called Rory was knocked out and I carried him through the game and out of it to get help. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back