What's new

The Giant Image Thread, Post some pictures!

Can boobs really be too big?
galleryimage226959243-feb-4-2012-600x818.jpg

:eek:

@Dan Hutter

Can boobs really be too big?
galleryimage226959243-feb-4-2012-600x818.jpg

:eek:
I think they can be disgusting if unnatural and not wearing a proper support Bra. Plus hard to get clothes to fit properly. Its all in how a lady carries herself as a women.. I am not a guy, but this how I feel about big boobs. (enormous boobs)

I think they can be disgusting if unnatural and not wearing a proper support Bra. Plus hard to get clothes to fit properly. Its all in how a lady carries herself as a women.. I am not a guy, but this how I feel about big boobs. (enormous boobs)
It seems me that I'd use those more of a pillow-cushion than anything. Those things are way too big to play around with.

I'm not lying though. I swear I'm not hahaha. But these boobs are perfect for someone like me:
tumblr_m3mcnirPt71qcn4f0o1_500.png

I don't want a girl with big "boobs" where she can suffocate me with them... XDDDD

lmao my buddy is dating a girl with F cups or something like that. He said every time she turns over in bed he gets a concusion. Of course, I laughed my **** off when he said that and now she thinks I'm a big jerk. :ROFL:

I like 'em big but most importantly natural. I don't want to be playing with them and have her spring a leak or something!

I'm not lying though. I swear I'm not hahaha. But these boobs are perfect for someone like me:
tumblr_m3mcnirPt71qcn4f0o1_500.png

I don't want a girl with big "boobs" where she can suffocate me with them... XDDDD

Hey, who's her? She's pretty! ;)

lmao my buddy is dating a girl with F cups or something like that. He said every time she turns over in bed he gets a concusion. Of course, I laughed my **** off when he said that and now she thinks I'm a big jerk. :ROFL:

I like 'em big but most importantly natural. I don't want to be playing with them and have her spring a leak or something!
Man, I don't blame you. LMAO. Those things are huge. Ya, natural is my way as well.
@Monster She got surgery to make them smaller? Small boobs tend to be more fun though. Big ones = no need for a fluffy pillow, she got you covered.:ROFL:

Hey, who's her? She's pretty! ;)
Someone from tumblr. I don't know her.:p

I'm glad my girlfriend got some good ones.

@Monster She got surgery to make them smaller? Small boobs tend to be more fun though. Big ones = no need for a fluffy pillow, she got you covered.:ROFL:

lol, nope, my mom didn't have surgery to make them smaller. But she often complained about the weight of her boobs. I never liked to sleep in the same bed with my mom as a kid, b/c I always feared that she'd crush me if she'd turn over in bed. ;)

lol, nope, my mom didn't have surgery to make them smaller. But she often complained about the weight of her boobs. I never liked to sleep in the same bed with my mom as a kid, b/c I always feared that she'd crush me if she'd turn over in bed. ;)
Omg, hahaha... :ROFL::ROFL:

Back