What's new

The Jeremy Lin Show vs LA Lakers 2.10.2012

BV-rick

BV Administrator
PF Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLglHtwwlS4"]The Jeremy Lin Show vs LA Lakers 2.10.2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Jeremy Lin is an underdog and watching something like this unfold really hits me in my soft spot.

But although Jeremy Lin is a great player, he's nothing special talent wise. He does not have the court vision of CP3, the leaping ability of Derrick rose, or the handles of Allen Iverson.

But he does have the the will to win and is very humble.. that will take him very far in the NBA.

I agree roger, what a story! The guard position has been a big problem for NY and at least for 5 games in a row he has given them what they needed and then some!

I wonder if he can keep it up?

I agree roger, what a story! The guard position has been a big problem for NY and at least for 5 games in a row he has given them what they needed and then some!

I wonder if he can keep it up?
While the future is unpredictable, I think Lin deserves a ton of credit! He has yet to score under 20 points per game since he first played against the Nets. However, looking at his stats, he turns over the ball a lot.

The reason he has received all of this attention is because of his superb passing and scoring ability.

I admire Jeremy Lin's play style and personality. Although he's from Harvard, he's humble. Every time I see this guy play he always seem to be enjoying himself from the smile on his face. I'm glad this guys getting attention because he deserves it!

I admire Jeremy Lin's play style and personality. Although he's from Harvard, he's humble. Every time I see this guy play he always seem to be enjoying himself from the smile on his face. I'm glad this guys getting attention because he deserves it!
Did you expect him not to be humble because he graduated from Harvard?

Did you expect him not to be humble because he graduated from Harvard?

No, I did not expect him to not be humble because he was from Harvard. It was just an observation I noticed.

He is good. Let's hope (for us Knicks fans) that he will continue to play well and the team will come together.

He is good. Let's hope (for us Knicks fans) that he will continue to play well and the team will come together.
Now that Stoudemire is back, do you think the dynamic of the team will change?

Now that Stoudemire is back, do you think the dynamic of the team will change?

I don't really think so. And I don't think it will change when Melo gets back. If those guys have half a brain (i sometimes wonder) they will see how good Lin is and what he is doing for the team so hopefully they won't try and change that.

I don't really think so. And I don't think it will change when Melo gets back. If those guys have half a brain (i sometimes wonder) they will see how good Lin is and what he is doing for the team so hopefully they won't try and change that.
I think all 3 of them will try to compete to be better. While competing against one another is good, it's important to remember they're on the same team. I think the Knicks can be a contender if they work together.

I think all 3 of them will try to compete to be better. While competing against one another is good, it's important to remember they're on the same team. I think the Knicks can be a contender if they work together.

I agree. The Lin story is amazing, his skills are great and he plays his position well and as long as Melo and Stoudemire work with him rather than against him, they should have a legitimate shot for the Championship.

Dang, I love Jeremy and his style of play. But showing his skills against my favorite NBA team is not cool. Just hate you in that game Jeremy. Please, don't do that again.... ok? lol

You know, watching an underdog suddenly rising on top really makes a big fuzz. I mean who was Peter Parker before Spider Man? But I think Lin has to work harder. He has to be consistent and should not rely on luck. He will become great if things go well for him.

I would like to see more of Lin's passing ability, and the way he creates the plays. I think his team members should be thankful that he is in the court. Lin is an underdog but he managed to grab the opportunity to show his skills. With his presence in the court the Knicks is not a team to be taken lightly.

Back