Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Attachments

• HWajc.jpg
    HWajc.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 43
I feel bad for him, but I won't lie, I laughed out loud when I saw that mask. Looks like Ric now, haha.

I feel bad for him, but I won't lie, I laughed out loud when I saw that mask. Looks like Ric now, haha.

Same here, i laughed out loud as soon as I opened the thread. I'm hoping somebody puts wade on his **** this sunday. Intentional or not, that hit shouldn't have happened in an all star game.

It's time for Metta World Peace to get his alter ego Ronnie from Queensbridge.

Ouch, that mask looks quite uncomfortable. I couldn't imagine playing 40 minutes in that, sweating all over my face which is covered in plastic.

Sweaty mask, still puts up 31-7-8. Not too shabby

That sucks but it's not like it will stop him from putting up his numbers. Seriously though those things look like they would be massively uncomfortable to wear. It must suck to feel that thing rubbing on your face.

Lol looks like Hannibal Lectar or someone else I can't think of the name

He now looks like Rip Hamilton (w/o the headband), and it's the first time I saw him wear that mask coming from a bloody nose he got from D-Wade at the All-Star game. But hey, even if it's disgusting, he still scores 31 points.

Ric rocks his mask and actually doesn't look that bad, but Kobe looks really bad with that lol

Totally uncomfortable, or at least it looks that way. I remember RIP used to have one of those, at least something like that. In the end, it is something that it needs to be done, especially with all the jumping and contact around the league

He does remind me of Rip Hamilton. I don't think it will effect the play of Kobe, but it is a big adjustment. I agree that you would probably sweat a lot, but the Black Mamba can play through it.

He does remind me of Rip Hamilton. I don't think it will effect the play of Kobe, but it is a big adjustment. I agree that you would probably sweat a lot, but the Black Mamba can play through it.

He has adjusted well and now he's pouring points night after night even he wears that mask. In the first few games of wearing a mask, it was really obvious that he is adjusting a lot. I even seen him change a black mask to a transparent mask in the middle of the game versus Detroit. I think now he has fully adjusted and is back to his winning ways with the mask! :)

I'm surprised this thread was brought back up even though right now, the "masked" mamba isn't exactly masked anymore.

Back