What's new

The Matrix Reloaded

Jethro

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
First of all, if you haven't watched the movie, I would advise not looking any further as it will contain spoilers.

Secondly, I loved Reloaded. My favorite fight scenes were the Burly Brawl (Agent Fight) and the Mansion Fight. Third on the list is the freeway scene, because the Twins are the coolest.

What will happen in Revolutions: Will Neo discover a Matrix within a Matrix or will he defeat the Machines?

I've been hearing a lot about the "Matrix within the Matrix" theory. I hope there's some big twist at the end of Revolutions to keep us on the edge of our seats.

Reloaded was great, I enjoyed just about every part of it except about the first 30 minutes (pointlessly long) :whomped:

It was great. Every single second was needed for the whole Architect scene.

What in the heck was the deal with the whole nine minute sex scene/dancing scene. I mean I don;t think it had anything to do with the movie, even if it did, the scene was entriely to long and was a waste of my oxygen to watch it.

But the rest of the movie was awesome, but I do have one question that I don't understand about the movie and when I figure out the proper way to ask my question with out confusing you guys I will post it.

But yea it rocked. GO LINK!!! (YES!!! HE CAUGHT EM!!!!)

The scene in Zion shows their freedom that think they have. I thought it was great. I really don't have a good way of explaining it.

Most confusing part of the movie, that took four times for me understand, the Architect scene :)

I saw the movie and I loved it. I think that the Car chase was one of the best scenes in movie history.The movie was funny and also educational while still being action packed.

These are my opinions on Revolutions. In Revolutions it is within a 24hour timelin. Since the architect says he has 24hours until the matrix is destroyed and he has to stop agent smith because he is standing in the way of somthing. I also have heard things about a matrix in a matrix.

I have yet to see it; I've been too busy moving. I can't go see it until next weekend, which really sucks.

I'm thinking the revolutions is going to have a surprise ending that is going to be one of those like increibly out of these world endings that nobody would suspect.

And its proabably going to be an ending thats going to suck, kind of like the one to planet of the apes.

I think it will. It was a great movie - however it could have been better...

Move of the year? its possible, Lord of the Rings is going to give them a fight for it.

lord of the rings doesn't come out til december though. right now, i'd say it's the best.

and i agree with the above, i think the dancing+sex scene was too long, sheesh

Yeah, that scene was a little too long and a little too unnecessary. It could have been reduced to maybe 4 minutes at most, but I thought it was just too long. And don't forget, Buster, the third movie is due out this year too, so LOTR may not be the movie of the year. It'll probably be Reloaded or Revelations.

Back