What's new

The most EVIL, SCARIEST Movie Animal

Which do you think was the most EVIL, SCARIEST movie animal?

• Cujo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Colobus monkey from Outbreak

• The Rabbit of Caerbannog (From Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

• Anaconda

• Jaws

• Mr. Gopher from Caddyshack

• Church the cat from Pet Sematary

• The Birds from Hitchcock's The Birds

• Other - Please Post

• Total voters

GoingNova

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
Which do you think was the most EVIL, SCARIEST Movie Animal?

I think those creatures from Alien are the most scariest things I ever seen in the movies. Second being that dog from Cujo (Not sure if that is spelled right).

I despise snakes. Actually I watched Anaconda last night. Gross!

I voted Cujo, but I think it's really a toss up between him and Church.

Growing up on LI you realize sharks are a real possibility, but evens eeing one is a rarity let alone being attacked.

We see multiple dogs on a daily basis.

I believe CUJO was one of the only movies that literally frightened me... of course I was 10... but it still haunts me

What about the Gremlins?!

I once showed it to these two boys I was babysitting, then spent an hour with a baseball bat in one hand, taking them all around the house and proving that Gremlins don't exist.

bad_habit said:
What about the Gremlins?!

I once showed it to these two boys I was babysitting, then spent an hour with a baseball bat in one hand, taking them all around the house and proving that Gremlins don't exist.

Gremlins lol those were jokes compared to Cujo and Alien.

I must admit I haven't seen Cujo... but if he's anything like that dog in the Omen, ooooh that was scary.

Tell you the truth a few months ago they showed a picture of "The worlds most ugly dog" and that freaked me out so much I couldn't stand to look at it a second time.

bad_habit said:
I must admit I haven't seen Cujo... but if he's anything like that dog in the Omen, ooooh that was scary.
Cujo really wasn't that bad looking of a dog. I have seen people looking more frightening than the poor dog.;)

ANGLOIRISH said:

Cujo really wasn't that bad looking of a dog. I have seen people looking more frightening than the poor dog.;)

So have I.

I don't think it was so much the look of the dog as it was his character's actions.

i think cujo was scarry however i really think they should have kept him a german sheapard like in the book instread of changing him in to a st bernard for the movie

spunkey monkey said:
i think cujo was scarry however i really think they should have kept him a german sheapard like in the book instread of changing him in to a st bernard for the movie

I know what you mean. Maybe they couldn't find a good enough shepard to play the part, that or maybe he was in rehab. lol

Back