What's new

the most overrated movies and performances

300, I'm tired of hearing Eison going on and on about it. :)

I thought Lost in Translation was pretty good for certain things... It allows white people to really see what it's like to be a minority, and see why people cling to others in their own race. It wasn't really interesting, the characters weren't amazing, and the acting wasn't top notch, but I thought it was pretty powerful for it's way of showing me that.

pretty much any movie that was nominated for more that three academy awards, like the piano for instance. that movie was just rotten and it got all these great reviews and nominations. WTF?!?!?! total piece of dog ****. there are exceptions of course.

2001: A Space Odyssey

I found it to be slow and impossible to understand -- especially the end. 18 minutes (or whatever) of going through a tunnel of some sort? WTF?

And the black obelisk -- it would have been nice if SOMEONE explained it at some point.

2001: A Space Odyssey

I found it to be slow and impossible to understand -- especially the end. 18 minutes (or whatever) of going through a tunnel of some sort? WTF?

And the black obelisk -- it would have been nice if SOMEONE explained it at some point.

The theme song is great though.

the departed?!?!? what was that crap? cant believe i wasted $22 on that.

THey should have called it "everyone dies but Marky Mark"

I liked the departed, except for the ending. That was just dumb.

Monster - Charlize Theron

Hated it, hated it. I literally sat there every 30 mins going...GAY! Annoying? Sure.

I just didn't like it, true story or not.

Monster's Ball...halle berry can't act, never could, and if you saw the Last Boy Scout you knew her **** weren't good enough to warrant an oscar

Monster's Ball...halle berry can't act, never could, and if you saw the Last Boy Scout you knew her **** weren't good enough to warrant an oscar

i agree
21xq7.gif

Back