What's new

The New Forum Looks Great...

Why thank you very much. :) I'm glad you're enjoying it, we'll be tweaking further over this week so keep watchin'!

...and tell a friend, 10 even! ;)

where's that little "button" for viewing the posts since last logon, or is it not there? i always use that...

it's on the front forums page, on the left of your avatar. you don't have an avatar, but you get the idea. it says something like "care to view our 'active topics'?

you can also see the five or six newest things from the front page, www.aliensoup.com :D

monsieurjohn is quite the little helper, ain't he? :D

You can also select "Active Topics" from anywhere on the site, simply by clicking the third menu above the header called 'Forums' and selecting the option!

-Jason

Thanks again guys. :D

However no site is truly great without the contributions from it's membership, so post post post and help make this place bigger!

On 07-25-2003 @ 04:15 AM Alien had this to say in Post #5
monsieurjohn is quite the little helper, ain't he? :D

:punch: not little.

You can also select "Active Topics" from anywhere on the site, simply by clicking the third menu above the header called 'Forums' and selecting the option![/B]

well i'll be a monkey's uncle, who knew? that's even easier, how tremendously wonderful

It looks awesome. Very very nice job on the new forum. :) And yes, it seems much much faster.

Yep, new forum is AWESOME!

But ... previous was so green ... super green ... it just a nostalgy ... and all Your soup are belong to us ... and flying souccer ... yep all this gone ... we should to have a some historic district ... some green corner around.

I love everything about the new design.. :)
Very pleasing to see something new and fresh, and all of the new features you've added are great (or has the Arcade always been there and I managed to miss it?).

Excellent stuff.

Aww, thanks alot you guys.

Oblivion Knight: No, the arcade is new... We hadn't added any hacks really since very early 2002 as a renovation has been in progress for quite a while (and delayed due to various designers not being able to stay until completion)... That, and lack of energy on my part for a while because of my parents' deaths left 2002 pretty stagnant for the most part... Hopefully we'll climb and get our traffic in gear now. I'm certainly going to give it my all (and may even try and perhaps merge with a few like-minded sites to really create a busy place). There's force in numbers right? ;)

man, i still feel so freaking behind... i need computer back *cries*

The new look really is great. How much have you increased your bandwidth needs? Are your page sizes much bigger? It looks like you use a lot more graphics. Are you just using color to give the impression of using graphics?

It reminds me very much of aliens taking over WiredGamers...but in a good way. Nice job, Inside the Pixel!

yeah i was thinking the same thing

...or it's like someone puked on wiredgamers

ha!

Back