What's new

The old PS1

glock

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What's your thoughts on it?
I have had 3 of them sold 2 and broke the other.
I have had over 200 Games in total for it.
and it was my first favorite system :p
Mostly because of MOH:UG

PS1 games that I liked most during the past

I like to play the game fishing and NASCAR on the PS1, it looks complicated and fun :D

Lol.
My favorites are FPS(First Person Shooters).

I used to own one of these.

I loved it until I got a PS2.

Lol you should try it :p
There really fun Graphics are terrible though XD but it's old so what do you expect ?

I loved the good ole Playstation original, it was defiantly a great console. Revolutionary with the creation of games on discs

I was like 8 when i got mine. My brother bought it for me, t'was psyched ;)

A PS1 was my first console. I loved it because of Crash Bandicoot, Harvest Moon and Monsters Inc. Actually, now I'm remembering those games, I might download a PS1 emulator and play them.

PS 1 in my friend when i'm 9 years old
i very like it
the game of ps 1 that i'm usually play is Harvest Moon :D

The PS1 is so fun, reminds me of the old times when I played the old Medal of Honour's really miss those games :(.

All I ever played on the Ps1 was the old Grand Theft Auto games and some NASCAR game. Back than, I thought it was the best thing ever lol. But now I can't see myself going back to it.

The PS1 was very good console and i liked it very much at that time, now too, i have pc emulator and sometimes i get my hands on those games which were my fav...

But every dog has its day, so every console has it day..hehe

i play PS1 when iam in junior school..my favorite games is Final Fantasy series and Metal slug.

i play PS 1 when im in elementary school,my favorite game is tomba

I think that one of the best ps1 games was resident evil. I am sure you will agree with me. also i thought that strider was a really good game. There are so many that remind me of the days of blocky shaped people.

.This reminds me of childhood, , :D
.That time I love to play metal slug, ctr and kamen rider riyuki , , :D

Medal of Honour is so great! which one did you have? :p

Back