What's new

The picture really sells it.

Brandon

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
VT28x.jpg

I always end up doing this! My impatience sometimes lands me with a burnt tongue, but having a full satisfied belleh somehow makes it worth it :)

^We used the old vodka in a water bottle trick in school until they banned all drinks in class rooms. Party poopers, lol.

lol, me too, once our Latin class visited Rome, and I had filled up my water bottle with some nice booze I originally had intended as a gift for my dad! ;)

oops..lol

Yeah, I thought "ah, fork it, I'll drink it myself" or something to that effect ... the booze had cost about 25,000 lira (about 25 DM back then), and I thought why give it my dad when I can drink it myself (my dad often refused to share his booze, so it was a form of retaliation, or so! ;) ) ... I can't recall whether I managed to scrape the money together for another bottle to give to him. ;)

Yeah, I thought "ah, fork it, I'll drink it myself" or something to that effect ... the booze had cost about 25,000 lira (about 25 DM back then), and I thought why give it my dad when I can drink it myself (my dad often refused to share his booze, so it was a form of retaliation, or so! ;) ) ... I can't recall whether I managed to scrape the money together for another bottle to give to him. ;)
I think you made the right choice ;)

I think you made the right choice ;)

The funniest (and scariest) drinking incident in school that I remember was when we visited cloister brewery Andechs (in Bavaria) with our class -- when we returned, everybody was drunk ... people were making out in bushes, and the bus driver was drunk as well, skipping across red lights like a flintstone ... ;)

(Needless to say, after we got home, school excursions to breweries got prohibited. ;) -- sorry to all classes that followed us! ;) )

Back