What's new

The player you want back

Michael Jordan and/or Mike Tyson, they were both very dominating in the sports they played that every match was very exciting to watch =)

Exactly this person knows whats up, I'd love to have Mike Tyson back in boxing he would demolish anyone, but hey just for fun can we make the second coming of Tyson do MMA of course a Tyson with an equalized BJJ,Wrestling and Thai game. I think Tyson would absoultely crush anyone in the LHW division and probably have his ease with the HW division as well, keep in mind his skills are equal to his opponents so Tyson would clearly have the advantage on his feet. The way guys like Rampage Jackson are fighting standing in the pocket throwing hooks and uppercuts Tyson would just demolish Page.

Kind Regards,

CharlieDeff

I want Phil Jackson back into coaching players, specifically the LAKERS!

Emmitt Smith. He's the reason I'm a football fan. Watching #22 play was incredible. He was a complete running back and a class act. There's not many players like him in the NFL nowadays. Although he did have a long and successful career (to say the least.)

Speaking of Emmitt, does anyone realistically think his all-time rushing record will ever be broken? I personally hope not!

I'd love to have Barry Sanders back for the Lions. Watching highlights of him is just amazing. I can't believe the way he shred some of the tacklers. He kept the Lions winning when they really didn't have anything else carrying them through games. It would be interesting to see how much of an impact he would have on the current team. Maybe we'll go for his son in the draft soon :p

What do you guys think, Sanders or Smith? I'm going to say Barry Sanders was the better running back.

I remember that was the great debate when they were both playing. They are both top 5 all time at their position, no doubt about it. With that being said, I will give Barry Sanders the slight nod (this is hard to admit as a huge emmitt smith fan.) Barry did what he did on the hapless Lions while Emmitt had a great offensive line his whole career stacked with Pro Bowlers.

Michael Jordan or Mike Tyson, no words can explain why. It would just be great to see them back in their respected games.

Probably Will Chamberlain. Never was old enough to see how well he really played, but he isn't a legend for no reason.

Being a Chelsea fan, the player I want back is Gianfranco Zola, our greatest ever player. I grew up watching Zola and it was a privilege. He is the type of player we are missing now, loads of skill, brilliant passing and set pieces.

Michael Jordan (Bball), John Eales (Rugby Union) and Shane Warne (test cricket).

Jordan for his basketball prowess

Eales for his leadership, strength and talent

Warnie for his outstanding sledging and ability to win a match with the ball

Being a Chelsea fan, the player I want back is Gianfranco Zola, our greatest ever player. I grew up watching Zola and it was a privilege. He is the type of player we are missing now, loads of skill, brilliant passing and set pieces.

Zola was an awesome player, and unlike most of the best players he was liked by fans of all clubs.

I would like to see Hagi play again, at least 1 game.

There is no question that I would love to see Michael Jordan comeback. It would be nice to see him come back and school the current super stars in the NBA.

I would like to see Pele play. I never got to see him play...:(

I would love to see Shaq play again. I always thought that his games were interesting to watch and I am a big fan of him so he is definitely my top player for this.

I would like to see Andre Agassi again, he was such a great player and he is a great guy also. I remember when he played against federer in one of his last matches, it was an unforgettable match. EPIC BATTLE!!

What retired athlete/player you'd like to see back in the game?

I'd like to see Guillermo Vilas play again (if he was younger, of course). He was so talented. It's a pity he retired being so young.

One of my favorite players that I would like to see back playing again would be Robin Yount. Even if was just used as a pinch hitter. He was so consistent in his play as a player. I would love to see him play with some of the current players on the Milwaukee Brewers. I would still think he would have some of skills left in him to do so.

Oh this isn't just soccer athletes...I see so many soccer threads in this section, I forgot it was the general sports section...

I would also love to see Jordan play.

Oh this isn't just soccer athletes...I see so many soccer threads in this section, I forgot it was the general sports section...

I would also love to see Jordan play.

Micheal Jordan was an excellent player. I loved him when he played for the Bulls. I think he is second on the all time scoring list as far as points scored. If he does come back out of retirement again he might coming off the bench. He would also be a great teacher for helping out with the younger talent that is out there. I just don't know who would pick him up or if he would go back to the Bulls and help them out. Plus he also has six NBA title rings to his credit. This is a great player to come back for sure. I think de still has it to some degree.

I would love to see Shaq play again. I always thought that his games were interesting to watch and I am a big fan of him so he is definitely my top player for this.

Shaq is a good player. I just hope that he wasn't so injury prone for parts of his career. I think that he would be still playing otherwise. I think he was getting better at the free throw line too.

Back