What's new

The Questions Only Story Pt. 2!

Are you insane?

------------------
--Dann
Go soak your big fat head-- Attack of the Giant Leeches

Do what?

------------------
10 years from now, you will worship me. Oh yes, I will be God. I will be yours, and everyones God. I..will..be...TRUMPET GOD!
Justin's Swing Palace

I dunno, am I stupid?

------------------
10 years from now, you will worship me. Oh yes, I will be God. I will be yours, and everyones God. I..will..be...TRUMPET GOD!
Justin's Swing Palace

Aren't you too stupid to even be alive?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

(no)...(see...AHAHHAHAHA...Isn't that so funny...
rolleyes.gif
)

Where did the goat go?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

Are you accusing me?

------------------
--Dann

WHo's accusing you?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

Why does it matter?

------------------
--Dann

Does anything really matter truly?

------------------
<FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT size="2">Who will not slip beneath the surface of the well of grief will never know from where we drink the secret water nor find glimmering the small round coins thrown away by those who wished for something else</FONT c></FONT s>

Do you have something worth mattering?

------------------
--Dann

Honesty is the best policy, but is insanity not a better defense? (( Shows you where the launch button is
wink.gif
))

Did you just fall out of the sky?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

Back