What's new

The Questions Only Story Pt. 2!

How long have you been falling?

------------------
10 years from now, you will worship me. Oh yes, I will be God. I will be yours, and everyones God. I..will..be...TRUMPET GOD!
Justin's Swing Palace

weren't you the one flying the plane?

------------------
--Dann
Go soak your big fat head-- Attack of the Giant Leeches

Have you ever heard Tuesday's Gone by Metallica?

------------------
10 years from now, you will worship me. Oh yes, I will be God. I will be yours, and everyones God. I..will..be...TRUMPET GOD!
Justin's Swing Palace

Did you know I was returning from a Christmas dance when I heard them record that song live on the radio?

------------------
--Dann

How did you know that I didn't?

(cool)

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

How did you not know that I wasn't against knowing?

------------------
--Dann

How did you know that I didn't know that you weren't against knowing what you knopw and know it while not knowing?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

When did you start knowing that I didn't know you'd find out that I've end up knowing about what you knew last time you found out I knew what you discovered me knowing?

------------------
--Dann

What is the anti-square root equatoric nanophobic nuclear anatomical numerical ostrichl' with demeenor dolphins roasting on an oven while it caught fire and diatomically energized energy levels of 32450972459723906875869287459812734 and how did you know I knew it?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

Have you gotten any sleep lately?

------------------
--Dann

What is sleep?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

Haven't you read about it?

------------------
--Dann

WHASSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

Have you no shame?

------------------
--Dann

What?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

Isn't the wassup old?

------------------
--Dann

What wassup?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

Don't you remember?

------------------
--Dann

Do I have amnesia?

------------------
Justin's Swing Palace

Did you hit your head?

------------------
--Dann

Back