What's new

The Science Of Sexual Orientation

I was scared there for a min, I never thought I was gay, but I am happy I have weeds that grow on my property, otherwise who knew I would of been gay! ;)

And to think you sexual orientation is hinged on owning a weed whacker! Lots of gay men in this building. Lots of weed smokers but no weed whackers!

ANGLOIRISH said:
And to think you sexual orientation is hinged on owning a weed whacker! Lots of gay men in this building. Lots of weed smokers but no weed whackers!

Wait until they all find out they are gay!!!

Personally I don't think anyone in the gay community would want them. Slovenly, unkempt, out of shape males are just not the ideal partners. And absolutely no decorative taste! Blah!

Attempts To Change Sexual Orientation

In summary, scientific data are lacking to show that behavior modification techniques effectively change individuals' sexual orientations from homosexual to heterosexual. The relatively small number of attempts that have been adequately documented appear to have been largely unsuccessful.

Does this mean that no one ever changes his or her orientation from homosexual to heterosexual through the use of such techniques? Not necessarily. It is possible that some individuals who enter such therapies eventually make such a change, although there is no evidence for a cause-and-effect relationship. Those people might have changed their sexual orientation without the therapy.

However, so-called reparative therapy techniques – premised on the assumption that homosexuality is a form of psychopathology – appear to do much more harm than good. And even if conversion therapies were shown to be successful in more than a relative handful of cases, they would remain ethically questionable.

The mainstream view in psychology and psychiatry is that people who are troubled about their homosexual orientation have internalized society's prejudice against homosexuality, and that the appropriate task of a therapist is to help them to overcome those prejudices and to lead a happy and satisfying life as a gay man or lesbian.

I have just posted the summary here...you can read the entire thing: here.

BE PROUD

Something for all you PROUD Heterosexual MALES...lol :p

Proud-Weed-Eater-Owner.jpg

I know a few weeds that need to be WHACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prefer smoking mine.
Not eating it. :p

You must be related to my next door neighbor. Just one question. Since when is skunk weed considered "grass"? Can't something be done to eliminate that foul smell. There once was a time when the stuff had a pleasant aroma. Gone are the days. Now it STINKS!!

Back