What's new

The Sims 2

OutlawShadow

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else here looking forward to this game as much as I am? It's going to be the most awesomest PC game in the history of most awesomest PC games. The graphics look incredible, and there is going to be so many new features in the game that it will be like those expansion packs to the first game never happened.

It's too bad the game was delayed until the second half of the year. I guess with Maxis closing and going to EA, I guess they had to make some kind of delay. But, hopefully the time will pass quickly.

ehh... i never played the sims and it never appealed to me, but i guess there's a possiblity the second one would have enough graphical advances to catch my eye... the premise just seemed dull before

Look around you. That's what the graphics in The Sims 2 look close to.

The Sims is fun for a week or so, then it gets dull. :b Hopefully Sims 2 will keep me entertained for 2 weeks.. That's kinda pushing it though.

Men, the sims 2 is coming out like next week, i so got to find a way to import it here. Gotta put my mom to sleep for a few days. :lildevil:

But seriously, i have heard of the more advanced psychological properties of the sims 2, really looks nice! :nod:

monsieurjohn said:
ehh... i never played the sims and it never appealed to me, but i guess there's a possiblity the second one would have enough graphical advances to catch my eye... the premise just seemed dull before

too bad you're not willing to reboot your PC to install it. :p

OutlawShadow said:
Is anyone else here looking forward to this game as much as I am? It's going to be the most awesomest PC game in the history of most awesomest PC games.

I am without doubt the most addicted Sim player of all time already, the Gods help me when Sim 2 comes out I've played everything that Maxis has put out there, even Sim Ant, which was just silly! I get hooked and play for hours, for days until my eyes hurt, and people are mad at me(mostly my BF)

I am looking forward to anything new in graphics they add to the game, but i hope they don't mess with the standard gameplay too much

It's out right? Any input? Must be good, no one has been able to stop playing to post! :lol:

Favorite OLD PC Game

Opps, meant to start a new thread

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOOOOOSE to buy it, but in the end, Final Fantasy XI won the match (Basically because it came with Rise Of The Zilard And Chains Of Promathia for half the prices of the sims 2)

The Sims 2 is the same as the original Sims, but it has better graphics, not worth your money.

i would love to get sims 2

i once had sims deluxe version and i didn't like it...

Great Game

Unlike the seems 1 the sims 2 has "Wants"

In the seems one your only goal was to well make a good family, however in the sims two now you have four goals at all times with cash rewards. I only got to play the sioms two for a few minutes at a friends house and I really liked what i saw. Lets hope christmas brings me a copy of the sims 2 so i can enjoy it to the fullest!

Back