What's new

the U.S. postal service

LMBO that's very true spunkey... also if you go into the post office you have to wait FOREVER in line because they only have one dang teller to help the 6, 7, 8 ppl in line. what is with this?!?!?! I HATE going in there!!!!!!

Yeah. like you pay what a quarter? Our stamps are 58 cents and up!

no stamps are 37 cents here right now but they will be going up in january

With the exchange I guess we both pay the same. Or quite close!

i dont understand why the keep upping the price though with being able to do most things on the internet people send less and less mail and upping the price makes people not want to send mail

I know it is stupid. I never write and post a letter. Hardly did before the Net though as well! LOL

I e-mail my letters. Seldom deal with the mail man but I know what it is like to be waiting for something and he either puts it in the wrong box or mails it back to its original location for some reason. Dumb but they have the jobs because they hire French! I won't start on the stupid government but tel me how often do you need to speak to the mailman? Except to say hello or make a comment on the weather do people really wait breathlessly to talk to the mailman daily? I think I will apply and pretend I am hearing and speaking impaired. They can't discriminate against those with disabilities. Come to think of it I DO have a disability I can't speak french! LOL

well i have to send letters the person i write doesnt have the internet

I know. How is he doing? How much longer before he comes home? Do you have a chance to see him? I am happy that it has worked out for you both. Glad you followed your heart! Only way to go!

hes doing ok, he messed up his sholder lifting weights and has to have sugery, but he wont have that for about a month :( he comes home October 5,2007 *sigh* as soon as he sends me some forms to fill out and i have a few days off i can go see him, i cant wait to see him again i really miss him. thanks i am glad everything worked out too.:)

Stupid Post Office - the price of stamps is rising to .39 in January.

Back