What's new

There's a RAT in the house.........

Hahaha Mary!! :lol:
I like the PHEW guy, and every time someone new came over the house, just for ****s and giggles I'd tell them to go look at what we had in the freezer :lol:

LOVE IT!!!
devil.gif

Yes, it's my dark side showing again, Joan! :bowing:

OMGosh!!!!!!!! I didn't see that... I only catch the baking shows once in a while...

YIKES!!! I don't mind missing that one :lol:

Um, if it's your house, and you don't want a rat in it, why is there a rat in your house? :dunce:

Cause I don't "not want" it enough to make her get rid of it and she knew that :lol:

I just wasn't expecting the new addition.... she likes to :quotes:surprise:quotes: like that :tap:

THe other animal I want that I hear is AWESOME is a skunk…. they are supposed to be really nice and cute.

de-scented of course! :lol:

I would love to get Jonny a small animal like that! Its a little late for Christmas....hmm... :)

I had hamsters growing up. One turned out to be female and one male...they had babies, Mom ate all her babies and then the male. PSYCHO!

THe other animal I want that I hear is AWESOME is a skunk…. they are supposed to be really nice and cute.

de-scented of course! :lol:

A couple came thru drive thru at my work and had a 10 week old de-scented skunk!! It was the sweetest little thing, they said she was litter box trained and made an awesome pet. She was sooo stinking(pun intended lol) cute. Very tame too.

:tap: You guys are NOT to have any communication with my daughter, got that?!? :hurt:

ohhh, and ewww on the cannibalistic hamster :surrender:

:tap: You guys are NOT to have any communication with my daughter, got that?!? :hurt:

ohhh, and ewww on the cannibalistic hamster :surrender:

You're not open to the idea of having a skunk living with you?

let me give it some thought............

NO!

not cause it's not cute and all.... and descented is a good thing..... just don't need another thing to keep Lucy away from

But de-scented takes away all the fun & excitement of it, no? :snicker:

A couple came thru drive thru at my work and had a 10 week old de-scented skunk!! It was the sweetest little thing, they said she was litter box trained and made an awesome pet. She was sooo stinking(pun intended lol) cute. Very tame too.

OMG - Same here!! Mom had her babies, we went to school and when we came home, no babie - just little pieces of "Stuff" all over

:eek:

Back