What's new

Things you do to make additional income

Well the checks I got were $30 each whenever I cashed out.

But yeah the gaming thing is good because you don't have to pay anything into it. Which is rare because most of those kind of things make you pay out first.

how long did it take you to get a check?

In truth, it took like 2 months lol.

Yeah...it's something you shouldn't use as a MAJOR way to make online. If you plan on using it, use it as something very minor.

Thanks for the info man, it sounds like a good secondary source of income.

Thanks for the info man, it sounds like a good secondary source of income.

I actually have a few other ways that I've used in the past.

But since you guys have mentioned Mturk, allow me to mention two services similar to it:

Minuteworkers and Microworkers

These are both like Mturk where you basically do jobs online and you get paid for them.

I actually have a few other ways that I've used in the past.

But since you guys have mentioned Mturk, allow me to mention two services similar to it:

Minuteworkers and Microworkers

These are both like Mturk where you basically do jobs online and you get paid for them.

Out of the 3, which pay better? or is it all the same? So far I like this one, and it's affiliated with amazon, so you know you're getting reliability.

Out of the 3, which pay better? or is it all the same? So far I like this one, and it's affiliated with amazon, so you know you're getting reliability.

Well ok each has benefits

Mturk yes IS amazon affiliated. But the jobs there I've found don't pay as high as say Microworkers.

Microworkers WILL earn you money in a hurry. But the downside for them is that they are VERY strict

Minuteworkers is similar to microworkers, with similar jobs and MUCH LESS STRICT. But their downside is that they aren't as popular as micro or mturk, so the jobs aren't as abundant.

But if this is simply who pays the best of the 3, it's Microworkers.

Could you be a little more specific?

No problem

When I say they're more strict than the other two, I mean that if you want to MAKE a job, there are MANY stipulations on how you have to make it, or the won't allow you to post it up.

And if you take a job, if you do a job and you aren't payed, you have to go into EXTREME detail on what you did TO THE LETTER or you still won't get paid even if you did the job correctly.

Not much for me, just odd jobs for family or friends

No problem

When I say they're more strict than the other two, I mean that if you want to MAKE a job, there are MANY stipulations on how you have to make it, or the won't allow you to post it up.

And if you take a job, if you do a job and you aren't payed, you have to go into EXTREME detail on what you did TO THE LETTER or you still won't get paid even if you did the job correctly.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll stick with Amazon for now.

I do tasks on clickworker. I usually make $5-$9 per hour when they have tasks that interest me. You have to take qualifications tests but they are really easy. Great site to make extra money!

Is that treasurescooper legit? It just looks like a sham and I don't want to enter all my personal info.

Just do mturk. Its easy money. Im going to check out microworkers and clickworker and I will report back!

Just do mturk. Its easy money. Im going to check out microworkers and clickworker and I will report back!

OK! I'll wait for that, dear! I need something that is not so time consuming!

OK! I'll wait for that, dear! I need something that is not so time consuming!Thanks!

You could try http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=416611

Review music tracks. Do about 3 sentences and try and be objective, say if it's not your genre but you recognise the appeal say that. You can get upto 0.20 a review and it takes 2 minutes . I don't do it every day just when I fancy and already earned a 12 dollars

(some of them you will only get 7 cents or less if they are not anonymous. if you get a run of these, stop and come back next day..)
http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=416611

I usually do any odd jobs i can find usually through family or friends. But im going to follow up on some of the content in this thread and sign up with microworkers. Thanks for the info guys.

You could try http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=416611

Review music tracks. Do about 3 sentences and try and be objective, say if it's not your genre but you recognise the appeal say that. You can get upto 0.20 a review and it takes 2 minutes . I don't do it every day just when I fancy and already earned a 12 dollars

(some of them you will only get 7 cents or less if they are not anonymous. if you get a run of these, stop and come back next day..)
http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=416611

Interesting, review music tracks? Its a shame most of these dont earn too much. I would love to start a website and set up advertisements but Im not well versed enough in web design to do that :(

I can vouch for microworkers. It's legit and you get your money. Clickworker however, I have no clue on.

Back