What's new

Thinking of going into the web design biz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck, it's a bit to learn, but you'll get there. Eventually it will be like tying your shoe..

Hmm... I think I'm gonna go make a java script that will automate my stainless steel robot which LED lights...... It will be awesome!
*5 minutes later*
DONE.

:p

Hmm.. didn't know flash was code... html, dhtml, is not code. It's a describing language to the browser. Php is code and XML is code... Very nice. Also CSS is not code its CSS... :D
lol it's all coding whether it be a language or what not, it requires you to CODE a language.. There for it's coding LOL..

CSS as well :p

Fine you got me...
But you understand what I'm saying no?

As someone here said being a good Admin, and being a good designer are two different things. But Kaiser, I think you'll do well :) you were a great Admin to work with in the past and I even used a few of your MyBB plugins on the old forums. Just stay focused, probably the hardest thing to do in programming :p

Edited: Lol so many typos.

As someone here said being a good Admin, and being a good designer are two different things. But Kaiser, I think you'll do well :) you were a great Admin to work with in the past and I even used a few of your MyBB plugins on the old forums. Just stay focused, probably the hardest thing to do in programming :p

Edited: Lol so many typos.
Thanks wood :)

To be honest, most forum people are the tech savvy students who can do web dev easily (or pick up on it fast).

I know you are talking coding, but any plans to do a little design on the top? It helps in webdev I believe.

To be honest, most forum people are the tech savvy students who can do web dev easily (or pick up on it fast).

I know you are talking coding, but any plans to do a little design on the top? It helps in webdev I believe.
Yea Im interested in Design, a little bit of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back