What's new

Thinking of moving to Firefox 4, its awesome!

Kaiser

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Well I have been using chrome, and up until now it was the fastest browser, but that changed thanks to Firefox 4. I couldn't believe the speed on Firefox 4, it is much faster and light weight and I thought chrome was fast. The speed is noticeable and Im thinking of switching over to firefox but the only thing holding me back is my lazyness, such as my cookies and bookmarks stored on chrome. If there was a importer for Google Chrome than I would sure switch over.

I have Firefox 3.6. I hated the beta version. Is the stable version that much better? I'll check it out later.
Yea it is, but to be honest I never tried it when it was in beta.

i have here firefox 3.6 but when my brother updated to firefox 4, i dunno what happened but my browser becomes slower than usual. so i uninstall it to become 3.6 again. among other browsers in the market, i think firefox is the best.

Is Firefox 4 really that fast? Faster than Google Chrome. I'm going to go download it right now. :)

I would honestly say switch, I did used to use google chrome but didn't really like its interface, moved to opera, found it wasn't too compatiable then found firefox did most of the stuff chrome and opera did whilst doing more (the mass amounts of addons)

I would honestly say switch, I did used to use google chrome but didn't really like its interface, moved to opera, found it wasn't too compatiable then found firefox did most of the stuff chrome and opera did whilst doing more (the mass amounts of addons)
I will switch soon, just when I have more time to manually add all the bookmarks.

Firefox 4 definitely has some cool features (app tabs <3), but I like WebKit a lot more than Gecko.
Does FF4 really feel faster than Chrome to you? I'd definitely say the opposite.

Back