What's new

This is for Arkayz

bilgepump

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I don't mean this to be rude or anything so don't take it wrong. Why do you always post a link to your DVDs?

-bp
confused.gif

I noticed that also, and thought it odd.
But nevertheless, an impressive collection it is!

------------------
In Hong Kong, he'd be dead.

Ok, a question for you grim57: What does your tagline mean?

-bp

He has the link so he can whoop both your asses in the "I have the biggest d*ck" contest.

Which he's doing, I might add...
lol.gif

------------------
Serendipity is looking for a needle in a haystack and finding the farmer's daughter.

[Edited by Diesel Dan @ April 28, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

My tagline?

I am a Jet Li fan. It's from the movie Lethal Weapon 4. Not a super great flick, but Jet was good in it.

And yes, yes he is whooping my ****, considering I don't have a DVD player
frown.gif

------------------

[Edited by grim57 @ April 28, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

Well, if we all really wanted to have a biggest d*ck contest, we'd all post the average price we paid per DVD. (And no, those pure crap Madacy DVDs don't count towards lowering the average.) :)

Just messin' around. Seriously though, it'd be cool to finally have a HOT deal again on a DVD. Haven't seen a real one in a looong time.

------------------
Confucious say: Jah make herb for man

Because when I post Show signature is selected by default and I never bother to uncheck it. But Ill be sure to do it from now on :/

Yeah, either go change your signature, or change your preferences to non-checked by default!

Your pecker might be larger than mine, but NOT FOR LONG, funboy!
lol.gif

------------------
^Alien^ -- Alien Soup Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

Originally posted by ShaolinRasta:
Seriously though, it'd be cool to finally have a HOT deal again on a DVD. Haven't seen a real one in a looong time.

Well depending on how you took advantage of the buy.com free shipping weekend, it could have been a really hot deal on DVDs. In fact, I picked up 2 DVDs for FREE this weekend. You gotta remember that LOTS of places carry DVDs now.

Yeah, I picked up Goodfellas for free this weekend from buy.com using a webcertificate that I won at sweepsclub.com. (Haven't won anything since.) Gotta love that free shipping!

Technically though, I don't really classify it as free since I could've used the webcert for something else. I guess I remember too fondly the long ago days of the 800.com three for a buck and the cameraworld fiasco that turned out alright in the end.

I seem to have gotten a little bonus with Reel trivia - this weekend I got credited with an extra $10 in my trivia account, even though I already cashed out two weeks ago and used the coupons. Lucky me, guess I get to cash out again once they get more codes. So all in all, I can't complain about my recent DVD purchases!

The familywonder thing going on now seems okay, but I've already bought from them before. I wonder if they define new customer the same way Buy does?

------------------
Confucious say: Jah make herb for man

DVD collection? Big d*ck contest?? How do you play your d*ck in your DVD player? Isn't that painful??
tongue.gif

------------------
Scotty, the native people here ARE friendly... (AnandTech IS Suck!)

[Edited by CaptKirk @ May 04, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

No, it's swirly, like a Mr. Softee ice cream cone.
...er, or so I've been told.
embarass.gif

------------------
"Qualifications for being a Moderator at Anandtech...? I think that you have to be 17 or under, and the lobomoty has to be total. Partial lobomoty only gets you Elite Member status."

Serendipity is looking for a needle in a haystack and finding the farmer's daughter.

Actually, if you get used to the laser burning sensation, the picture quality is quite good. heh

------------------

Back