What's new

This is just weird...

lucyrevenge

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I ran out tonight to do some shopping and when I came back I see that one of the two recycle bins I had(which are free for the asking at city hall) is missing. This morning is normally when they get picked up, but with the holiday the guys are apparently coming by tomorrow but you never know so I put them out one stacked on top of the other to the curb this morning. The bin was FULL of recyclables so #1 I'm thinking, "WTF!?!". #2 is "Is this a ****ing joke?" After a few minutes of grumbling at the asinine behavior of some people I moved on and started to unload my car. On my third trip through I notice something on one of the tables I have in my garage. I back up and what do I see? Five used tampons sitting there in all there disgusting glory!!! I immediately ask DD15 if she "forgot" to take care of something when she took out the garbage this morning. She looks at me with a horrified, "Hell NO!" look. I have no ****ing clue how they got there or who in the **** would put them there. What I do know is they were not there when I left. Additionally, the tables I have in my garage are for my garage sale items and are all set up. The tampons were sitting in front of the cleaners as if someone walked into my garage & purposely placed them there because what woman do you know who carries around that many used tampons to dispose of? I am completely disgusted and horrified at the same time.

At the end of the day...I'm just... Well.... freaked the **** out & relatively speechless...:wtf?: (I really wanted the sick to your mother ****ing stomach emoticon, but the WTF will work for now.)

You can.....WTF? Nasty, and yeah...I'd be freaked out too!

Wait, is your garage usually locked?

is it the neighbor that called at 7am to borrow tables? maybe file a police report?

Wait, is your garage usually locked?

Yes. I have a two door garage. They are very loud when opened so you are not going unnoticed & the only other access is through the house.

is it the neighbor that called at 7am to borrow tables? maybe file a police report?

Doubt it. She did say something odd to me yesterday when she was over. She told me to "Watch out." & that I should get cameras. When I asked her why. She said, "There are some weird white men around here & with all the stuff I have in my garage I should be careful." Well, first off Jackie you know where I live. Not a lot of white men around here. :giggles:Second who are you telling about my stuff? It just seemed odd to me because we were talking about her job & kids and whatnot when out of left field she says that to me. Who really knows I guess. Also, I was talking to her just the other day about getting motion sensor lights and possibly cameras because I've have heard(haven't caught or seen anyone yet) that some of the neighborhood kids are coming into my garage & stealing little things like gum & candy from my tables so I've been diligent about closing the doors which are sometimes are left open by my kids when they go out to play with their bikes, etc.

Oh another that happened was someone put an empty water bottle in my mailbox & then put the flag. It was odd(to me) because my recycle bins were RIGHT there so if somehow that was my garbage from one of my bins why not just put it back in my bin?

Anyway, I'm running to city hall later to get another bin and while I'm there I'm going to talk to an officer about the situation...if you can call it that.

WTF?!?! Very sick, and even worse, sounds very intentional. Whoever did it must have been saving up........totally sick.

Definitely very weird. I would make sure you have good locks on the garage doors (and your other doors as well) and be sure they're kept locked especially if no one is home.

Does someone have as vendetta against you? Do you have older kids whose friends might have come over and left them as a prank? Maybe it was just ketchup. I remember last year one of the middle school boys brought a pad smeared with jelly on the bus.

Definitely very weird. I would make sure you have good locks on the garage doors (and your other doors as well) and be sure they're kept locked especially if no one is home.

Definitely. Already talked to both my brother and ex this morning about beefing up security and I double checked every door & window last night before I went to sleep.

Does someone have as vendetta against you? Do you have older kids whose friends might have come over and left them as a prank? Maybe it was just ketchup. I remember last year one of the middle school boys brought a pad smeared with jelly on the bus.

If there are any issues I am unaware of them. Kinda feels like someone is messing with me, though, since what has happened it unrelated to the kids.

I didn't get all Inspector Poirot with them, but the tampons were clearly bloody and looked old.

Definitely. Already talked to both my brother and ex this morning about beefing up security and I double checked every door & window last night before I went to sleep.

If there are any issues I am unaware of them. Kinda feels like someone is messing with me, though, since what has happened it unrelated to the kids.

I didn't get all Inspector Poirot with them, but the tampons were clearly bloody and looked old.
I would have been so grossed out!

blech!!

sorry you're having to deal with this. good luck and be careful.

Gross

BTW, do you happen to have a dog?

Why? Are you asking so the dog can chase this gross person away or do you think the dog collected them up and put them on the table? I'm pretty sure the dog would have eaten them....LOL...I'm just adding to the grossness of this whole mystery.

Why? Are you asking so the dog can chase this gross person away or do you think the dog collected them up and put them on the table?
Possibly, but was wondering along the lines of Steve's neighbor issue...

If the garage doors were locked, how did someone get in?

Maybe it's not even against you - sounds like stupid high schooler pranks??

Maybe it's not even against you - sounds like stupid high schooler pranks??

I can't believe that kids would save them up to play a prank like that...but then again some girl's can take nasty to that level....I don't know, with all the other stuff that has been happening...I would say that someone is ****ing with Lu

Back