What's new

Those crazy shape rubber bands...

Someone told me Border had them and THE CHILDRENS PLACE IS GOING TO GET THEM SOMETIME THIS WEEK

First how can you tell if they are the real thing or a knock off?

Second what is the fascination, one they no one can tell what they are.

Family Dollar had some...I don't know what brand, but they were up by the cash registers.

I bought some at Walgreens. First I bought some Goody 2.99 hairclips with $3 RR...then I used the RRs to buy the rubber bands. They are kinda cute. My kids loved 'em but my younger nephew didn't give a crap. I got him a pack of bugs and a pack of dinosaurs to go with his birthday present. Maybe they will grow on him. He is 4 and in preschool and has no older sibling, I bet that is why he doesn't have a clue how 'cool' these things are...lol.

ETA...BTW, you should see how cute my hair looks this morning all clipped up in the 'buy clips get crazy shape rubber bands free' goody clips.

Now that I said that......I went outside and DS (10 1/2) was playing in the neighbor's kiddie pool. I saw something bright green around his big toe. It was a hair tie twisted several times around his toe which was turning white. WTF?!!!! :gah:

Apparently I should go hide any and all rubber bands? :surrender:

I think you have bigger problems than rubberbands. Who has bright green hair long enough to tie around his toe several times?

I think you have bigger problems than rubberbands. Who has bright green hair long enough to tie around his toe several times?

A hair tie silly.......a little girl's pony tail holder. :lol: (Our neighbor's......she flings them all over)

These bands are so silly, the kids are getting in trouble over them. Several schools are prohibiting them as the children are taking to much time trading them and it is disturbing the classes.

And yes, DD has a few....but she is not allowed to wear them to school.

You can find the shaped bracelets at the flea market....(rosemont) $1 per pkg some $1.50 per pkg........just an fyi

Back