What's new

Thoughts on Justin Bieber rapping?

barbarap said:
Chris, we must be listening to different obama's speak.
I was not referencing last night speech. I will clarify myself and apologize for not being more specific. Both my kids are running around summer and no school lol. I myself am talking about his speeches prior to this last one. His speeches have had statements in them that would make one feel he is siding with Martin's family.

Chris said:
I was not referencing last night speech. I will clarify myself and apologize for not being more specific. Both my kids are running around summer and no school lol. I myself am talking about his speeches prior to this last one. His speeches have had statements in them that would make one feel he is siding with Martin's family.

You have to be more specific....

I have yet to hear him take sides in any speech.

barbarap said:
You have to be more specific....

I have yet to hear him take sides in any speech.
What i said some of what could he said can be taken as he is taking sides.

Such as his speech right after from the Rose Garden where and I quote "If I had a son. he would look like Trayvon." Obama said that and in quite a few people's eyes it came off as he was taking sides.
Then he started to distance himself from it when he saw what had happened when he did that. Though that one phrase made people feel he was taking sides. Hispanics, and whites alike felt that way.
It was a mistake to have that in the speech and later on as the election started to heat up his speeches did start to reflect a more even tone to them.

Back