What's new

Thoughts on WiredGamers

meh... 120 posts... dont like odd numbers :(

I don't know if its just me, but even though the fourms look awesome I think some of the members on the site are being stupid, and some of the threads on the forums are stupid too. People are just jacking up their post counts with meanless posts all over the place. Where are those MODs, start regulating these posts.

It just seems werid ever since the site was down I've been anticpating its release again, but I just don't like posting here anynmore. And yet I still do, because sometimes I just don't have anything else to do.

Well, whatever........ just people start posting meaniful thngs.

what are we supposed to do about the "stupid" people buster?

me: excuse me, please stop being stupid
stupid guy: derrrrrrrrr okay!

it doesn't work that way. stupid threads?

me: excuse me, don't make stupid threads
guy that made stupid thread: it's not stupid! who says? that's bull****! you suck

yeah...can't do that. i'll agree with you, there are stupid people, and there are stupid threads, and people are jacking up post counts. but honestly, what are you supposed to do about it?
ok new rule: NO STUPIDITY ALLOWED!

Originally posted by GINA
NO STUPIDITY ALLOWED!

I for one think we should enforce that.

Anyway
1 MORE DAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'VE WAITED FOREVER!

It looks awesome. I'm glad WiredGamers is finally back up.

Not only the forums, but the whole site is up, Advance...just in case you didn't know.

Originally posted by codePhoenix
Not only the forums, but the whole site is up, Advance...just in case you didn't know.

Yeah, I saw, and it's equally impressive. This is without a doubt the coolest design I've ever seen.

is gina calling my thread stupid? i have NO idea what u just said gina ;)

I like the whole set-up of the forums, especially the game section. Gorgeous layout and some cool peeps. Your set for a cool forum.

Well I have to admit that like most of you I was seduced into registering because of the design. But after that I posted for a while and then stopped. I think I stopped because the forums had just opened and there just wasn't enough activity for me to remain interested.

Then, when the site was launched I came back and lurked for a while. The site is nice, but it's lacking in content. But I'm sure that given time this place should shape up.

Other than the lack of activity and content, this site has potential. I understand that the site is young and things will pick up so I guess I'll stick around and see what things turn into.

Originally posted by faint
is gina calling my thread stupid? i have NO idea what u just said gina ;)
no, your thread isn't stupid. i was responding to what buster was saying earlier

It's the best forum site that I can actually view and it's all about Gaming. It Rules:delight :delight:

It's good to see that many gamers enjoy visitng WiredGamers on a regular basis.

I myself am becoming addicted to WiredGamer.

Ahmed --> Wired!

:rambo:

Back