What's new

Tim Tebow

they question if he will start because it is warranted.

And that's fine. He will probably struggle in a pro offense, I even said that in my first post.

But you're arguing something totally different. You're not giving the guy any credit for the teams success, even though QB is without a doubt the most important position on the team.

he led his team to the playoffs and even won a playoff game. How is that not warranted? Im sure he will have his ups and downs next season but many young qbs do.

He said it is warranted. Not that it wasn't warranted.

And Tebow will be moving to a pro-style offense, far different than the Broncos run first offense of 2011

RSCHN, Sanchez took the Jets to back-to-back AFC title games and he may be out of a job too. Winning a playoff game doesn't guarantee you a job in the off-season.

I have reread every post and I am giving Tebow credit for being a strong leader; I am not giving him credit for his ability as a QB and I still don't think he should be given so much credit for making the playoffs and winning a game. He had a decent supporting cast that did just as much work.

RSCHN, Sanchez took the Jets to back-to-back AFC title games and he may be out of a job too. Winning a playoff game doesn't guarantee you a job in the off-season.

I have reread every post and I am giving Tebow credit for being a strong leader; I am not giving him credit for his ability as a QB and I still don't think he should be given so much credit for making the playoffs and winning a game. He had a decent supporting cast that did just as much work.

Now you're saying he doesn't deserve "so much" credit. Are you willing to give him a portion of the credit? Because before you weren't giving him any, that's what sparked the whole argument.

you're an idiot man. No one made any statement about him doing everything on the football field. Brb Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Aaron Rogers aren't real leaders because the offensive coordinator calls the plays. No one here was giving him sole credit. Its a team game but idiots like you that give him no credit should be smacked around a few times.

Peyton Manning runs the offense out of these QBs, so I disagree with you. Peyton can make any OC or HC look good.

Just look at his record. When he plays they are a playoff team every year. Take him away from the lineup Colts win 2 games.

Brady goes out for a season and Patriots still win 8 (or 11 can't remember) games.

This shows you who is running the offenses.

Tebow trains harder than any athlete out there. He is very athletic and has more determination than most veteran qbs out there. He may never have a perfect form etc. but he knows how to win.

I like him as a person but feel he has a long way to go as a quarterback.He can do it though. He obviously has the motivation, faith, and ability. With hard work he can and will improve his game. It is going to be interesting to see how he turns out as a player.

I like him as a person but feel he has a long way to go as a quarterback.He can do it though. He obviously has the motivation, faith, and ability. With hard work he can and will improve his game. It is going to be interesting to see how he turns out as a player.

He is a great role model and person in general. He has a strong faith and represents it well, which is rare for a professional athlete.

I think he'll have another good year. I think people underestimate his work ethic, heart, and his faith in his abilities. He may not have a good arm but he finds ways to win. I predict they make the playoffs and get bounced in the first round. I also think Tebow will start the whole season.

Umm I think its going to be another year of not so great quarterbacking and mass media coverage

I know he has a lot of hype behind him, but the kid is good. All he has is room to improve his footwork is incredible, pretty darn good decision maker, and just flat out super athletic. He will have to work on his throwing arm, which he shouldn't have any trouble doing, and hey if all else fails he would be an amazing tight end.

Back