What's new

Time on your computer

Pedestrian

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Let me see how many hours a day you spend sitting infront of your computer, glued to the screen in what ever you enjoy to do :)..

I spend 15 hrs mostly playing games, MoH, Bf1942 and SoF 2 :)

On a day I work = 4 hrs.
On a day off = 18 hrs.

Approximate, of course.

i have spent over 32 hours on my computer, and that is no joke. <Needs a life> ^_^

whºå...$hÞººk, mîñd håñdîñg mè å †ºwèl¿ ¥ºµ® $îgñ况®è î$ ñº† †º bè vîèwèd å† 1 îñ †hè mº®ñîñg ºbv$lý...

Fade...?

I spend about 3 hours on a weekday, about 11 on weekends.

Originally posted by Nemesis
i have spent over 32 hours on my computer, and that is no joke. &lt;Needs a life&gt; ^_^

A day nemesis lol A day. :p

Usually about 5 hours on a school day, 7 on weekends. Depends if I feel like going out or not really..

when im not at school, work, or out of ths house (or playing xbox/ps2), im in front of my computer. when i do homework, its in front of the computer.....

I've spent a lot of time on the computer ever since my girlfriend dumped me 3 1/2 months ago.

way too much... my pc is my career, so when I'm not sleeping im on my pc :)

Err... not as much as I usually do - Unusual back pain is limiting how long I can sit in the PC chair.

About 4hrs, probably.

Too Much...

That's all that needs to be said.

I'll probably be cutting down the amount of time on the computer, now that my social life is starting to come back. It's crazy the amt. of time I spend on it now.

I used to sit in front of the computer about 10 hours and i'm not joking, but now about 2 hours

I can basically spend the whole day at the PC, apart for time to eat and watch TV.

Originally posted by Typheus
I used to sit in front of the computer about 10 hours and i'm not joking, but now about 2 hours
I'm the same way. For about a year I lived with my hands attached to a keyboard. Then one day I just lost interest. Now I spend maybe 3 or 4 hours a day (which is still quite a bit, but far less than what I used to spend on the PC).

yeah! For me i can say 22hours facing my computer. Even my Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner i am facing my computer :p
Playing DoD, UT2003 and doing my work as well :p

like 12+ hours a day, i leave it on while away though, so really mabye jjust 3-4 hrs.

I've been a lot less than 12 hours in the past couple weeks. I've actually been outside!

Well, Summmer is here so let's see.

I am usually on folike 4 hours a day. I do other stuff so I am not on a lot. I spend like 2 hours doing gamintype forums and posting on GCA, and then mabyan hour gaming. I leave idle a lot.

Back