What's new

Tired Of MY Big Mouth? If So, Here's Your Chance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody's getting rid of nobody...... btw for those that think karaoke sucks... that's ok but, there is no denying it as an equal part of the DJ/KJ world.... as much as some would like to call it a sideline business or a niche it can be very lucrative just ask Joe, Thunder, Harryoke and others.... so love it or hate there's no denying it's here to stay.

jokerswild said:
...so love it or hate there's no denying it's here to stay.

Fine, ruin my day with gloom and doom talk... :sqerr: :sqeek: :sqlaugh:

Thunder said:
Joe,

Why would you even ask such a question? My suggestion would be just stop being such an obtuse **** and stop repeating the same antic questions that have been answered over and over again!

Personally I think you are a lot smarter than that!:sqwink:

Oh, you honey-tongued devil.....:sqlaugh:

I don't want to be accused of a miscount- That a yea or nay?

DJ Cam said:
I think you are fine I say we get rid of the other guy.

Cam, I am more than grateful for the thumbs up! However, I'm forced to say that at the very least, Kurt has been posting information here, where other mfrs. have yet to be.

He was also honest enough to back me up on the download issue, and I won't forget that.

Kurt's like The Goddess- I'll definitely argue with him, but I don't want to lose him...:sqerr:

I would not want to see you leave however, I'd reconsider why I was investing so much time arguing with people over the www.

Streaker said:
I would not want to see you leave however, I'd reconsider why I was investing so much time arguing with people over the www.

Shsssh, don't say that too loud... :sqerr:

It keeps him busy, and away from a microphone. We do all we can here, to keep karaoke people away from their mics... :sqlaugh: :rofl:

It's our goodwill gesture towards society :D

Joe aint no way your going to trick me into such a vote on my account.

Jon Tuck said:
Joe aint no way your going to trick me into such a vote on my account.

I don't know what you mean by "on my account", Jon, but this is strictly my personal choice. No coercion on anyone's part can make do what I don't want to do.

No matter what happens here, it's on my head...:sqcool:

I meant I know how close the door is. I wouldnt take this same bet lol. Nor do I really let others choose my fate. If I did you might likely not be reading this post.

Go

Go

.and get me a cold brew and one fer Rick too! :sqlaugh::sqlaugh::sqlaugh: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :sqlaugh::sqlaugh::sqlaugh:

I think everyone needs to fu#king relax, chill out, get mellow and have sex with whatever you enjoy having sex with.....

So do that, stay and post pics when you are done.... :)

Chuck The DJ said:
I think everyone needs to fu#king relax, chill out, get mellow and have sex with whatever you enjoy having sex with.....

So do that, stay and post pics when you are done.... :)

Ok -- was it good for you too...? :sqlaugh: :rofl:

chuckrick.gif

As a side note on the disagreement between Joe & Kurt. How about you both agree to disagree and leave each other alone?

Kurt has some very valuable information to impart as someone on the inside of the industry and with all his background experience. I for one appreciate ALL of his efforts to educate and would be VERY upset if he decided to leave because of a few vocal people.

We all know Joe's position, but I think he could have been a hell of a lot nicer about expressing it.

Maybe it's just time to drop the whole thing before things get really ugly.

To paraphase a famous quote "Joe, I think your wrong and have been acting like an ****, but I will defend to the death your right to do so" :sqwink:

-James

Well, I would still be here wearing sandals if you left - so no compelling reason to keep you around on those grounds, but on the serious side - NO.

We all have opinions and we're here to share them. I believe the mods and community members do a more than adequate job of letting peeps know when they step out of line or need to let up on something and only the densest will not get it, and they'll be banished temporarily or permanently for it. We've seen it happen.

But I don't even think you're on that radar at any level, so I would just let it go for awhile resting assured that everyone knows where the other stands on the most current issues.

We come, we talk, we get passionate. No harm, no foul. I've seen a certain tenacious bent to stick to one's position as if in a vacuum by many members on many topics since being here, and that is fine as long as you don't cross certain lines with regards to how we treat others in the process.

It's all good. :sqcool:

I dunno Rick,,, seems you are always ready to whip out that pic! Always have it on HAND as it were.... Not sure,,, am I flattered? Hummmmm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back