What's new

Tired Of MY Big Mouth? If So, Here's Your Chance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee guys, I don't know what to say, but I gotta tell ya...

You've never experienced anything, until you get a UCR (Uncle Chucky Reacharound)... :sqlaugh: :rofl:

Actually, he hangs out with hot chicks, so you just pleasure him once in awhile, and he hooks ya up with them, and goes back to sucking his finger... :D

DJ SVO said:
Yes, but the biggest question is; Where has Chuck's finger been ????:sqlaugh::rofl::sqlaugh::rofl::sqlaugh:
:sqwink::sqwink::sqwink:

The same place where this lil monkey had his...take a look!

JoeChartreuse said:
That may well be the scariest thing I've ever seen....:sqerr:

Never thought Rick would find BALD attractive.....:sqlaugh::rofl::sqlaugh:

I'm NOT Bald!!!! I've gone Brazilian!!!!!! :sqbiggrin:

I don't have any problem with your posts. Although not always, I think you most often say things that I (and others) agree with and I think friendly opposition is good for everyone. Could you perhaps tone down some of your arguments? Sure. But then you wouldn't be you. I personally say: Let you be you!

6/23 has come and gone, and ALL have shown me why I call this place home. I thank you for your honesty, your support, and your understanding.

You ALL rock! :sqbiggrin:

Here to stay, no matter what.

The only caveat is that I'm a reactive poster. If we can tone down the whole debate, I get toned down with it. You all have re-iterated that though we may be on opposite sides on some things, we are here to help each other. IT AIN'T PERSONAL.

Let's just get 'er done....:sqwink:

Once again, thank you ALL.

Mods, As the OP, I request that this thread be closed....

Consider it done. I would have done it with your initial thread post if asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back