What's new

TLC has new show called Extreme Couponing

Re: TLC has new show called Extrem Couponing

Great!! (sarcasm) This is the exact press coverage we need!!

Re: TLC has new show called Extrem Couponing

Great!! (sarcasm) This is the exact press coverage we need!!

Yup - somebody needs 15 minutes of fame and we'll all pay for it.

It looks like the guy who runs WUC.I remember when he did the competition with Superjill-I was not impressed with him. He seems "extreme".

Wonder how many companies will stop printing coupons for awhile after this airs?

:pout: Stoopid heads

It looks like the guy who runs WUC.I remember when he did the competition with Superjill-I was not impressed with him. He seems "extreme".
If someone on CW calls you "extreme" you better know you have issues!

someone on afc is on it (cincy, OH) and she is already defending herself from flack :lol:

Nate is a good man, but YOUNG and MALE. He did that whole making the ABC logo out of jello boxes and I tried to explain to him about how it made ALL couponers look CRAAAAZYYYY to do that. he didnt get it.

We were discussing this in the other thread.

Just what we need....someone to let the manufacturers, RP, and SS know that the reason they are getting multiples redeemed by coupon queens is the access to their coupons in recycling dumpsters....

thanks, coupon lady....

that is ok...she will be eaten alive for having her 4 yo in the dumpster with her.

WTF she had her 4 year old in there?!?! WTF that lady needs to be in an hospital psych ward if her couponing is THAT OUT OF ****ING CONTROL. that pisses me off

I didnt even answer my phone when TLC called. They were given my contact information. which i didnt mind. BUT NO WAY IN ****ING HELL DID I WANT TO BE ON TELEVISION. I HAVE WORKED **** HARD TO STAY OUT OF THE NEWS. the one time the Ktown paper caught me taught me a hard harsh lesson the price of being in the news. it DESTROYED my relationship with Walmart management up here. they thought for SURE i had to have committed fraud on them to get the gillette and venus razor gift sets for $1 after coupons the day after christmas. they pulled EVERY ****ING RAZOR GIFT SET OFF THE **** SHELVES THE DAY THE ARTICLE WAS PUT IN THE PAPER.

:surrender:

THATS IT? THAT IS HER ****ING STOCKPILE? that is ****ing pathetic. and she is using cheap **** shelving. its BOWING. tisk tisk and she PAYS FOR RAZORS? WTF does she know then about COUPONING? i get PAID to take razors.

her stockpile would not even fill one WALL of my racks in the basement. WOW. just :snort: she is KRAZY all right.

DUDE I have a PALLET OF ****ING TOILET PAPER. what a ****tard

this almost makes me want to post pics of my stockpile...but its a ****ing mess right now. I am working on a few things and its a bit of mayhem down there.

Back