What's new

TLC has new show called Extreme Couponing

ok keep in mind its a mess, this isnt actually my entire stockpile. no one has ever seen that and lived to tell. :hurt:

it started with my walk in pantry upstairs. i keep my stockpiling to the basement, garage, and a few other secret locations. i dont let it take over the common areas of the house.

100_2697.jpg

the stockpile grew from this area, it started right in these two pictures. LOL, its hard to believe but at one time my entire stockpile was on this shelving area. now it is my gift stockpile area. well one of 3 areas i keep gifts.

100_2701.jpg

100_2702.jpg

eventually it had to start growing. so i put in a shelf under the stairs and by the stairs. that back closet has my UNOPENED cases of ALL detergeant in there (TY Jewel) and i think you can see a few cases in these pics too. LOL

100_2704.jpg

100_2703.jpg

here is another basement closet i took over and hubby started putting up pegboard for me too

100_2705.jpg

100_2706.jpg

and yes, i use pumpkin pails for storage too. i store all my 8 million freaking little tissue packs in those. sighmore pics coming hold on.

ok moving right along
this is my friends and family storage and the pallet is overflow of glade

100_2708.jpg

100_2707.jpg

100_2710.jpg

this is the last pic I am willing to share sorry ladies. this is the other side of the devided basement and is my "work room"

100_2712.jpg

:faint: Holy crap Sati! You go girl! Thanks for sharing!!!

<-----needs a new name for her stash....not worthy of the phrase "stockpile" :pout:

Very impressive!I think you look 'extremely' organized.

Why would anyone want to be known as the "Crazy Coupon Lady"? I agree that it's just going to make more people think we're all crazy & certifiable for wanting to save money.

:faint: Holy crap Sati! You go girl! Thanks for sharing!!!

<-----needs a new name for her stash....not worthy of the phrase "stockpile" :pout:

a stockpile is a stockpile to the one who posesses it. for the Krazy MORON LADY to claim HERS as a SUPER STOCKPILE worthy of a YOU TUBE video?

:dunce:

True...I can at least match her. Netween us we have 3 kids.....none of whom are here 7 days a week because they have a 2nd home with their respective "other parents" too. So, for me there are a lot of things that I don't stockpile like I would if everyone was here all the time. And the things I do I usually divide between all 3 houses. (Yep, I send stuff over to his baby mama's house and my ex-dh's house LOL).

For her to say that is 4 years of cleaning supplies really gets me! Umm...no! I have cleaning supplies from my first month of couponing two years ago (in March) that I haven't opened yet, and kept 18 of the Mr. Clean that I bought a couple months ago. I could show her 4 years of cleaning supplies!! :lol:

a stockpile is a stockpile to the one who posesses it. for the Krazy MORON LADY to claim HERS as a SUPER STOCKPILE worthy of a YOU TUBE video?

:dunce:

The youtube video gets you to look for/at her blog...and THERE you get the chance to BUY HER BOOK.....

She may not be the couponer we are....she may be smarter:pout::pout::pout:

Where the hell are MY book proceeds?!?!:keeper:

I dont believe in charging people who want to learn to coupon at a better level than $2 saved. I make my money with the stockpile sales. which helps my community and helps those who might otherwise later NEED to use the personal pantries or food pantry. After my OOP last year I made 10 grand. i am very happy with that.

if she wants to be a self centered **** **** who puts her CHILD IN A DUMPSTER WITH NO GLOVES? and make money off it? smarter is not the word i would use.

:hurt:

True...I can at least match her. Netween us we have 3 kids.....none of whom are here 7 days a week because they have a 2nd home with their respective "other parents" too. So, for me there are a lot of things that I don't stockpile like I would if everyone was here all the time. And the things I do I usually divide between all 3 houses. (Yep, I send stuff over to his baby mama's house and my ex-dh's house LOL).

For her to say that is 4 years of cleaning supplies really gets me! Umm...no! I have cleaning supplies from my first month of couponing two years ago (in March) that I haven't opened yet, and kept 18 of the Mr. Clean that I bought a couple months ago. I could show her 4 years of cleaning supplies!! :lol:

maybe she doesnt clean her house much? maybe the maid has her own supplies? :snort:

Back