What's new

To exercise means to energize

Starmix

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you exercise? I do. I feel energized after doing my exercise like doing a 30 minute walk equivalent to 5000 steps. It's a combination of jog and fast walk. I never get fat even if I eat much lol. I also dance Tiktok one form of exercise for 25 minutes in the evening after work. Every weekend I dive in the deep sea for one hour. I am a deep swimmer which is why I am able to maintain my weight 110 pounds.

What about you?

Last edited:
Exercise not only strengthen our body, it makes us stay fit and healthy. Since I started exercising, I hardly fall sick.

I am very regular to my exercising. I keep a variety on my exercise list, so that I get to exercise every muscle in my body. Also, the varieties keep me interested and I never get bored of it. I don't miss my exercising unless I am really sick. Even in a busy schedule and on bad weather days, I make sure to do something for 20_25 minutes indoors. I feel that my dau is incomplete without exercise.

Exercise not only strengthen our body, it makes us stay fit and healthy. Since I started exercising, I hardly fall sick.
Wow that's interesting you don't get sick now that you have started exercising. Our body needs care and it's through exercising that we answer the need of our body.

Exercise definitely is a sure shot way to improve our immunity. It increases our stamina, lung capacity and improves our metabolism. All these go in long run to build our health and immunity. It also maintains the energy level, releases happy hormones and delays ageing of the cells.

It's essential to exercise daily. Our body needs it. It helps us maintain our weight. Exercise boosts good health. It helps sharpen our brain.

Back