What's new

Today I'm making....

I'm hanging out in this thread today......what a loveley, no stress thread! :lol:

I only used 1 container of blackberries but wish I had 2- it lacked some sweetness from more berries but just the one was enough to get berries to all the pieces. I would make again.

I also have only 1 pint of berries but may have to make it anyway!!

OMG I totally have to make these for DS19. We were just talking about cornbread and he looooves corndogs.

photo.jpg

So, yes I had to take my piece while it was still warm. Yum... DH also approves (not a great deal of sugar in this!)

View attachment 2321

So, yes I had to take my piece while it was still warm. Yum... DH also approves (not a great deal of sugar in this!)

That looks really good. You know, I don't think I've ever eaten blackberries but I love anything with warm fruit. (little bit of ice cream never hurts either :giggles:)

& Ann, I agree - this is a nice friendly thread. The other one is getting nastier by the post. :hides:

Come on, doesn't anyone else wanna talk about warm fruit? :giggles:

I'm really sorry to turn this thread into something else......

but everytime I see "warm fruit" I don't think of warm "Fruit"

Sorry, back to your regularly scheduled programming

ok what other kind of fruits can we use? lets keep this topic going...:lol:

I'm really sorry to turn this thread into something else......

but everytime I see "warm fruit" I don't think of warm "Fruit"

Sorry, back to your regularly scheduled programming

You're going all "American Pie" on me, aren't you? :hurt:I knew we'd get there eventually. :giggles:

Between MrsRed's post for baby food coupons and the $5/$5 at Aldi I'm realizing that I need to get hopping on making food for Lawson. First up applesauce and pear sauce. Plus getting some bananas to go a little over ripe.

Back