What's new

Tomorrow is D-Day...

So sorry to hear about this ! You and your family are in our prayers.

I am not sure, that was all that was on FB. I hope Jeni doesn't mind that I posted it. I know you would all want to know. :huggy: to Jeni and Johnny!!!

I dont mind, Alicia. More people know this way.

Yes, he was incarcerated. He is already at the medical processing center in Iowa City. He will be there for 4-6 weeks. They have medical staff on hand and will get him his diabetes meds there. I can go see him next week. He was immediately taken into custody and I didnt even get to hug him goodbye. The "accuser's" parents staying in the courtroom until Pat was cuffed and hauled away, then smiled at me and left. Assholes.

Im just so angry. I mean, really? UGH. Im rather calm tho.

I dont mind, Alicia. More people know this way.

Yes, he was incarcerated. He is already at the medical processing center in Iowa City. He will be there for 4-6 weeks. They have medical staff on hand and will get him his diabetes meds there. I can go see him next week. He was immediately taken into custody and I didnt even get to hug him goodbye. The "accuser's" parents staying in the courtroom until Pat was cuffed and hauled away, then smiled at me and left. Assholes.

Im just so angry. I mean, really? UGH. Im rather calm tho.

I was hoping it was going to go a different way for you guys. This must be so hard on your son. Give him extra hugs and kisses!!!

I'm sorry to hear the bad news.

Just keep in mind, this too, shall pass. :huggy:

After Oakdale where does he go? If you ever need anyone to watch your son when you go visit I'd be glad to help...

Back