What's new

Top Gear

Mad villain

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Dunno if anyone watches Top Gear (both the UK and US versions) but i just watched the UK version season 18 episode 7 and it ended with them motor racing....WOW that looks like so much fun! i want 3ish grand (canadian) to be able to try that out!

Yeah I watch TopGear from time to time. I wish they covered motor sports more often and stay clear of the controversies. The show has a great visual style but the hosts need to keep a tab on what they are saying.

agreed....they do say some ridiculous stuff on the UK Version. I actually like the US version a lot better. they actually focus on the cars and being entertaining

I haven't watched the show in a while. Always enjoyed the challenged those guys do. I think my favorite one was when they went to Botswana, And raced across the Makgadikgadi salt pan.

Top Gear is alright. Its become a bit ridiculous these days, atleast the UK one.

Top Gear is a pretty awesome show. Always watch it. They do some awesome and crazy challenges.

I love top gear. I think the ridiculousness plays beautifully into the show, and it's pretty clear when they are being serious.

We love the UK Top Gear!
It has been awhile since I have seen it but the occasional rediculousness is the reason why people love watching them. If it was just a show on cars, we might as well just watch Motorweek. The challenges, the star in the reasonable priced car, the all too honest supercar reviews and Jeremy, James & Richard being silly are all what makes the UK Top Gear fun to watch. I will admit I have not yet seen the American version of the show. I had heard it is not as good as the UK version.

I've been watching Top Gear for a few years now, I do agree that the show is a little crazy at times but I personally really enjoy that and find it far more enjoyable compared to simply reviewing cheap cars. The motorsports bit was a bit farfetched as compared to golf even the cheapest motorsports will cost far more due to repairs after each race. Did you see how badly damaged their cars got.

Back