What's new

Transformers

Media22

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I remember Transformers when I was young, I was watching it on tv and did really like it.

I was please when I heard a few years ago that movies were to be made and here we comes

3 movies.

I'd like to say that the first one was brilliant but I prefered watching it on my widescreen, I went to theater first but didn't really appreciate the movie.

The second opus was not too bad, though it could have been better, this time I watched it at the theater only.

the last opus is cool, though, with spielberg involved, it was obvious that the movie would get some success. I went to watch it at the theater but didnt go for the 3D option, still very good though

i like transformers
but i never watch tranformers 3
because in the cinema on my town there're local film only :(

Never seen transformers 3 i really want to. have to get it on DVD didnt show where im at now

unfortunately at the end of the story iron head dies

I'm not really interested in transformers so yeah. Seen the cartoon when I was little but never really got interested.

I watched 2 part of transformers and i think that it is very impressive film :) I love it.

I like the first one, the second one was kind of bad, but the third one rocked. I went to watch it in 3D and it was amazing. It had a great story and great effects. I'm hoping they do another, but I doubt that. :(

I used to watch the Transformers TV show when I was growing up, it was the best **** on TV, I'm not even joking.
I had Transformer toys, Transformer shirts, Transformer games! Everything was Transformers, and Ninja Turtles of course, it felt great to be a 90's kid, also watching 80's cartoons that were awesome and still on TV.
I am however not going to see any of the movies, for me Transformers died when I played the first PS3 game, I was so disappointed that a little part of my childhood died.

I like all the episodes, again waiting for the next episode, hopefully better than ever

martinkaskuser said:
l waiting the new transormer coming to my country
i agree with u guys??
I want to see the film? but what can I say? the movie does not exist in my country?:huh:

yeah Transformer the movie has a good graphic, i was so amazed after i watched the first Transformer movie
i still think the first movie is still the best, it has a good storyline, but i haven't watched the 3rd movie

ya i m really intested in transformer but it comes late in my country i want to watch transformer 3

Back