What's new

Tribute to Britney Spears-

Dunce

I always had a thing for Kirsten Dunst. Maybe it's the fact that she's not super-model quality, or that like her character in Spiderman, really is the girl next door.

i saw some show on her once (maybe on E!), she seems very modest and a nice girl

i tell ya who i don't like, miss christina a and that idiot avril lavigne. if you read the articles in rolling stone about them, they sound so snobby, rude, fake, and stuck up *****es

Avril Lavigne is one of the only other singers i don't like. Her songs don't really make sense nor are they good imo.

Haha, yeah Katie Holmes is a freakin hotty, she married the weirdest guy though! And Gina u have no idea about how the revealing clothes turn me on! As im sure many of you guys out there agree w/...

Kristen Dunst isn't all that bad, she's actually very sweet from all the roles she plays.

I hate Avril Lavigne.

wow xtreame that doesn't sound like a typical guy at all :rollseyes

Originally posted by xtremeboard3
Haha, yeah Katie Holmes is a freakin hotty, she married the weirdest guy though! And Gina u have no idea about how the revealing clothes turn me on! As im sure many of you guys out there agree w/...

I agree...thats why I really like Christina and I think she's prettier than Britney, I dont know why but I just do ... lol

you think she's prettier?! sick man. she walks around like a piece of meat. when she wasn't so into her "xtina" phase, i thought she looked fine. but now she wears so much frickin fake hair and layers of makeup and straps of cloth called "clothes", it's really disgusting. i wouldn't say prettier, just more revealing

of course that is your opinion and you're entitled to it ... but you forget that my opinion is right :p i'm kidding

Kelly Clarkson is Hot I have to agree with you there. Britney isn't plastic nothing on here is made of plastic she didn't get a breast implant like many say .

Originally posted by GamerN00b
Kelly Clarkson is Hot I have to agree with you there. Britney isn't plastic nothing on here is made of plastic she didn't get a breast implant like many say .

We know u have special feelings for her, but dreaming about sleeping w/ her will not help. how would u know they are real? or are the dreams reality? ;p

Back