What's new

Trick or Treat LOL

georgie

"I will suck it dry, but a girl has gotta draw the
PF Member
Reaction score
Ended up TOT along side a woman from the neighborhood. She says... Can you believe we went to a house handing out microwave popcorn?... Can you imagine how much that must have cost?

I laughed and said yeah, it was probably free. She was very confused. I was very amused. :lol:

Too funny! I am handing out OR popcorn, fruit rollups, and lollipops this year.

First time being at home for ToT - usually I don't get home from work before it is over or it is on Fri/Sat night and I've gone out already. Hours are from 3-7pm.

At my dad's home they get between 100-150 kids, so I was prepared with about 120 bags of chips as this neighbourhood is kid central. Have had a grand total of 9, yep, count 'em 9 kids. Starting to hand out multiple bags per kid.

The worst - one kid wouldn't take 'em. Only wanted a chocolate bar! I think his mom was looking for a rock to crawl under. Gave his brother 3 bags in case his little brother changes his mind.

I don't think I'm the only one unloading candy - all of the kids coming by my house have overflowing bags and buckets.

lol we rarely see more then 6 trick or treators, and those are friends kids. so i have a specialized assortment keeping those kids in mind - chocolate covered pretzels . . did have to pay for those . . . free tic tacs, stickers, pencils, and ketchup

As I'm in the woods & have a very long dark driveway, I haven't had a single TOTer. Friends in more closely packed neighborhoods, & with houses much closer to the street are reporting tons of kids.

So far we have had 39 TOT's because I started with 42 boxes of Fruit Rollups and have 3 left. Pathetic.

I live on a very busy street and this is the first time we have had the chance of TOTers. So I have a TON of candy and I got 6 groups, maybe 20 kids total. I have sooooo much candy left.

I was trying to dump, err, give out boxes of fruit rollups, etc. and aquapods ('cause you're gonna get thirsty, you know), but only had one group of small ones, maybe six kids total... now it's back to the drawing board..

lol we rarely see more then 6 trick or treators, and those are friends kids. so i have a specialized assortment keeping those kids in mind - chocolate covered pretzels . . did have to pay for those . . . free tic tacs, stickers, pencils, and ketchup

HUH??

I had 102. Gave out Hunt's Snack Pack, OR popcorn, and a bottle of SoBe Lifewater to each. Yep, I'm loaded, from what Jewel paid me to take that stuff outa their stores. :lol:

I also gave the neighbor kids Twizzlers.

:lol: Yep... Not many TOT here. I have a ton of candy from Meijers. Anyone who doesn't want their fruit snacks can send them this way. My household goes through a ton of fruit snacks. Pretty gross I think.

So far we have had 39 TOT's because I started with 42 boxes of Fruit Rollups and have 3 left. Pathetic.

Am I reading this right? You gave entire boxes of Fruit Snacks to each TOTer? Guess I'm going to get TP'd, as I only handed out handfuls!

Where the hell were the trick or treaters?! :tap:

Our hood usually has tons of TOTers.......I just don't get it.

Ah well my son's birthday is coming up so I'll use the extra candy in the goody bags and DH said he'll take some to work.

ETA: I also made up special bags for the two kids across the street (friends of ours). They were gone until the end of TOT'ing then came home. I waited a bit, but they never came by so I sent my DS over to give them their bags. I put Pokemon cards in the one for the 5 year old who loves that and Nivea lip stuff in the 8 year old little girl's bag.

I also told another neighbor that I made teen bags for her teens (Mentos, Tic Tacs, Nivea, etc.) and to send them by. They never came so I sent my son over there to drop off their bags too.....geesh.

WTF, I can't give good stuffs away! :rolleyes:

I'm now up to 15!

Glad Lex only got a little bit of candy with the Fri and Sat ToT - at least I'm about even in terms of junk food in the house. Course he's turning his nose up at the chips and diving into the mandarin oranges.

We have had more kids than ever this year! It's crazy! I had to delve into our personal stash to keep up. What's sad is that my kids got the least amount ever, so I think everyone was rationing...

We have had more kids than ever this year! It's crazy! I had to delve into our personal stash to keep up. What's sad is that my kids got the least amount ever, so I think everyone was rationing...

Huh.....all the kids in my town musta went to your house.

We had lots of tots today, and started running low on candy. I added fruit gushers, and they started taking those instead of the candy!
I also told a group of junior high girls to take a couple each. Some did, but two girls grabbed a whole handful. I was so shocked I couldn't think of anything to say, plus I didn't want to be egged tonight!

Back