What's new

Trick or Treat LOL

I had 102. Gave out Hunt's Snack Pack, OR popcorn, and a bottle of SoBe Lifewater to each. Yep, I'm loaded, from what Jewel paid me to take that stuff outa their stores. :lol:

I also gave the neighbor kids Twizzlers.

OMGosh Charlie--LOL--if i was a kid I would be running down the block telling everyone to head to your house!!

call me lame--I gave out fruit snacks and fruit roll-ups along with some leftover granola bars from Kmart doubles--when those were gone we broke out the chocolate

I don't know what it is but man was it dead out there. So few tot what happen, where they all go? and people where very stingy on the candy.

OMGosh Charlie--LOL--if i was a kid I would be running down the block telling everyone to head to your house!!

I thought that too, but most of the 7 & under crowd were just speechless. :lol:

I was trying to dump, err, give out boxes of fruit rollups, etc. and aquapods ('cause you're gonna get thirsty, you know), but only had one group of small ones, maybe six kids total... now it's back to the drawing board..

I tought about giving the aquapods too. So may kids had trouble carrying the SoBe, it woulda been great to see em lugging a pack of Aquapods too. :roll:

3 trick or treaters came to my house. We live on a dead end street, so very rare to even get one, let alone 3, it was hopping for us!
Last year I sent my kids with goodie bags for the kids in their classes... 1 hot chocolate packet and 1 package of popcornm along with smartees for every kid... spent max, 3.00 and that was tax!

call me lame--I gave out fruit snacks and fruit roll-ups along with some leftover granola bars from Kmart doubles--when those were gone we broke out the chocolate

Your not lame!!!
We gave Gushers and Fruit by the Foot!
DH was sure the kids would hate them and kept putting butterfingers on top but the kids would dig down and take the fruitsnacks!
We ended up going through 24 boxes!

I am not sure how many we had tonight, but seemed a bit light compared to years prior. I gave out Hunt's Snack Paks and Fruit Rollups. I through in a couple popcorn balls I grabbed at Walgreens as fillers at the end. I had a fellow couponer laugh and said to me oh I wonder where you got the puddings/jellos from... LOL!!!

We had hundreds and hundreds of kids. They started coming at 3:00 and most of my neighbors were out of candy by 5:30. We live in the near western suburbs and get kids from the Austin neighborhood.

These kids come from one of the worst neighborhoods in the city and I truly enjoy seeing them have fun and trick or treat in a safe environment and let me tell you the vast majority are super polite. What gets me are the GROWN **** ADUlTS trick or treating. Happens every year and it still shocks me. Get your own **** candy people!

Back