What's new

Tricycle or Motorcycle?

Maxwell

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I have been observing an interesting rise in the number of people who are joining the transportation sector with the usage of tricycles or motorcycle.

Motorcycles are too risky for me to use and it's why I favor moving with a tricycle.

I love my scooter (a 250 cc Honda Reflex) but I'm scared to ride around here most of the time due to the wildlife - mostly deer that stand in the shadows and cross the pavement whenever they feel like it. I have to be on high alert all the time watching the tree shadows along the roadside.
One week I went riding with a friend from Southern California and I spotted four deer - he only saw two. Very dangerous.

I love my scooter (a 250 cc Honda Reflex) but I'm scared to ride around here most of the time due to the wildlife - mostly deer that stand in the shadows and cross the pavement whenever they feel like it. I have to be on high alert all the time watching the tree shadows along the roadside.
One week I went riding with a friend from Southern California and I spotted four deer - he only saw two. Very dangerous.
That's going to be very fatal when you don't see them on time and bumped into them. I think that our government really need to do something about taking good care of our wildlife animals because they are even exposed to risk of poachers.

Both tricycles and motorcycles are popular modes of transportation in the country. However, I feel safer riding a tricycle and have never experienced riding a motorcycle. Despite this, there are more motorcycle riders here because it is a more affordable option.

I use motorcycle and I like it. Well, I know it can be risky especially if you are riding in a busy street but if you ride slow and if you follow the proper lane, motorcycle can be considered quite safe.

I can't ride either of the two. But as a passenger, I would prefer to board a tricycle over a motorcycle if I have to make a choice. A tricycle generally feels safer as a means of transportation than a motorcycle.

Back