What's new

Try to type apple with elbow

Nicholas said:
Most definitely, sometimes I don't even remember what I have for dinner.
I am usually the one who cooks and there have been times I got ready to make the same thing again not realizing I made it the night before.

Frost said:
Virginia-EMT-Patch.jpg

Who's now a VA EMT-B? I AM. **** yes. Took a very long time for my license in PA to transfer...but now I am finally back on track :)
I'm a bit late, but congrats! :D

Bex said:
TGIF!!! :smug:
What does that mean?

Anyhow. How have people been?

I was always bad with acronyms lol, I didn't know what SMH meant for the longest time. Everytime I saw it I was just like WTF does that mean.

Nicholas said:
I was always bad with acronyms lol, I didn't know what SMH meant for the longest time. Everytime I saw it I was just like WTF does that mean.

What does WTF mean?

Lol jk jk. Was just trying to tease your statement :p

Only reason why I asked is because I never seen anyone used that acronym. Like ever lol.

Haha, its used on Twitter and Facebook quite a bit, and even in some songs.

Nicholas said:
Haha, its used on Twitter and Facebook quite a bit, and even in some songs.
Well I hate twitter with a passion. :p
Use Facebook daily and never seen any of my friends or family use it. They are making acronyms for everything these days.

Yea haha, it has kind of died down but it used to be really popular about a year ago.

Nicholas said:
Yea haha, it has kind of died down but it used to be really popular about a year ago.
Are you talking about twitter?

Nicholas said:
Oh no no, the use of TGIF.
Ohh okay lol.

Well no one still has yet to answer my question on how have people been :O

Oh haha, I've actually been doing pretty well, getting settled into my new apartment quick nicely, and jobs are starting to call me back, life is good.

Nicholas said:
Oh haha, I've actually been doing pretty well, getting settled into my new apartment quick nicely, and jobs are starting to call me back, life is good.
Great to hear!

I started work last week as a side job. Will last two months. Get some of that extra cash flowing :D

Cash flow is gooood :) I'm on a tighter budget than I'd like right now, knowing that I have thousands of dollars in my bank and not being able to spend any of it at all is killing me.

Nicholas said:
Cash flow is gooood :) I'm on a tighter budget than I'd like right now, knowing that I have thousands of dollars in my bank and not being able to spend any of it at all is killing me.
How come your not able to spend anything? I think I would go insane lol

I've just moved into a new apart and my gf and I have saved up enough money to pay rent for the life of the lease, but did not have any extra left over to spend, we we're basically broke haha.

Nicholas said:
I've just moved into a new apart and my gf and I have saved up enough money to pay rent for the life of the lease, but did not have any extra left over to spend, we we're basically broke haha.
Oh I see :( Tough luck eh? Well at least you know you have a nice warm place to stay at for some time!

Yea, that was the plan, I just need to find a job so I have some spending money and not go insane lol

Back