What's new

TSG Gun Club

Kyp

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Post your pictures of any guns (and ammo if you like).

I fully expect RR to post a bunch of pictures since he owns more than most people would :p .

All I have is A Colt AR15 ( model AR6450 I believe ) it's chambered in 9mm. It's fun and cheap to shoot for plinking. I bought it still new, never been fired from one of the owners where I work for $400. I bought a soft case and a few 32 round pro-mag magazines for it.

I may, buy a new CZ 550 Varmint .308 of him this week. He wants $425 for it. If I get it I'll add some pictures, but I really want to save for an RRA LAR-10 A4

Heres the pic of the 9mm anyways

I have to be ready for when you sneaky Canadians attack Michigan.

I don't think you'd make it threw the girl scouts but just to be safe

:p

I have to be ready for when you sneaky Canadians attack Michigan.

I don't think you'd make it threw the girl scouts but just to be safe

:p

That's our ploy. We SEEM harmless and polite.

Post your pictures of any guns (and ammo if you like).

I fully expect RR to post a bunch of pictures since he owns more than most people would :p .

All I have is A Colt AR15 ( model AR6450 I believe ) it's chambered in 9mm. It's fun and cheap to shoot for plinking. I bought it still new, never been fired from one of the owners where I work for $400. I bought a soft case and a few 32 round pro-mag magazines for it.

I may, buy a new CZ 550 Varmint .308 of him this week. He wants $425 for it. If I get it I'll add some pictures, but I really want to save for an RRA LAR-10 A4

Heres the pic of the 9mm anyways

Buy the CZ. That's a good price and a .308 is a helluva fun round to shoot long range. Outstanding accuracy with relatively mild recoil.

i have a little green water pistol somewhere...

I thought this was for **** pics

there's not a whole lot of skill in hunting chickens...

do you ever post something that sounds really funny in your head, but after you read it back it's just kinda like :forehead slap:

Handguns first........

I'll post these in the order I acquired them:

First we have a Ruger P89 9mm. The second picture shows it with a 30 round clip.

View attachment 9960View attachment 9961

Next we have a Smith and Wesson Sigma 40V in .40 S&W

View attachment 9962View attachment 9963

Next we have a Ruger Super Redhawk in .454 Casull/.45 Colt with a 2.5x20 Simmons Pro-hunter handgun scope

View attachment 9964View attachment 9965

and last and least, a North American Arms Guardian in .32NAA (basically a .380 case necked down to a .32 caliber bullet, more power in a smaller package.)

View attachment 9966View attachment 9967

That's all the handguns at least..........:unsure:.........the rifles/shotguns will take longer

Buy the CZ. That's a good price and a .308 is a helluva fun round to shoot long range. Outstanding accuracy with relatively mild recoil.
It's a nice looking gun. He as a 223 CZ rifle to thats nice. He said he'd give me a real good deal if I took both but he hasn't said how much for that deal.

I really want the Lar-10 .308 thought too :p

It's funny, most the guys I work with are hunters and have lots of guns but ever since I bought that one and have been into everyone in the shop is buying/trading guns with each other :lol:

Part of the reason is now both owners are getting ride of a lot of new guns ( some years old but still new ) and they don't need the money, their rich already so they sell them dirt cheap to the long term employees

i have a little green water pistol somewhere...
I don't see a pic :mellow:

I thought this was for **** pics
:huh:

Here are a few I took of his .454 in the light box.

I'll post these in the order I acquired them:

First we have a Ruger P89 9mm. The second picture shows it with a 30 round clip.

View attachment 9960View attachment 9961

Next we have a Smith and Wesson Sigma 40V in .40 S&W

View attachment 9962View attachment 9963

Next we have a Ruger Super Redhawk in .454 Casull/.45 Colt with a 2.5x20 Simmons Pro-hunter handgun scope

View attachment 9964View attachment 9965

and last and least, a North American Arms Guardian in .32NAA (basically a .380 case necked down to a .32 caliber bullet, more power in a smaller package.)

View attachment 9966View attachment 9967

That's all the handguns at least..........:unsure:.........the rifles/shotguns will take longer
All very nice.

How accurate is the super redhawk? What distance do you usually shoot it at?

Look like something you'd see in their catalog. Great pictures Newk

Long Guns Pt. 1

These are in no particular order:

First we have a Charles Daly Multi-Mag 12 gauge shotgun with 3.5 inch chamber (standard shotguns are 2 3/4 inch chambered, magnum loads = more knockdown power at longer range)

View attachment 9971

Then we have a Mossberg 835 Pump 12 gauge shotgun also with 3.5 inch chamber (here it is pictured with the 24 inch barrel, I also have a 28 inch barrel for it)

View attachment 9972

Here we have a Winchester model 94 angle eject .30-30 with a simmons 3-9x32 scope attached.

View attachment 9973

and here we have a CVA Optima Pro .50 Cal break action muzzleloader with a Tasco World Class 3-9x40 scope attached. (this is what I'll hunt with this weekend in the swamps.)

**** I need to get you to photo all my guns. Can you build a light box big enough for my Charles Daly??.....:lol:......:mellow:

**** I need to get you to photo all my guns. Can you build a light box big enough for my Charles Daly??.....:lol:......:mellow:

Probably, It wouldn't be cheap though, and I would probably need 4 more lights( but we might get away with what I got.

Those are with my little point and shoot, I think I could do better with my SLR.

All very nice.

How accurate is the super redhawk? What distance do you usually shoot it at?

The .454 is an incredibly accurate round for a pistol. if zero'd at 100 yds the mid range maximum rise is only 1.5 inches with the loads i use. I've shot it at the range, rested at 100 yds and printed groups in the 2-3 inch range with the scope.

I usually hunt with it at ranges where the scope is unnecessary. I've killed two deer with it. The first was at about 30 yards through thick cover and he folded in his tracks. I shot him from a tree stand overlooking a thicket. That was two years ago.

The second I shot on the run at about 8-10 yards and he rolled, got up, ran about three bounds and folded up for good in a dry creek bed. I was walking back to my truck and jumped him in some high brush around the creek. I drew the pistol from a shoulder holster ****ed the hammer and fired in one motion. That was last year.

I like my .454.........:D

Back