What's new

TUESDAY'S Storm...

kmjlovesjesus

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
This is what dh said
It is up in the air-as to where the storm will hit and how many inches we will get
He said WI will get more--I think he said central WI---and he said as of now they are saying we should get around 6 inches of snow.
Quite a difference from the 18 inches first predicted!!
I love how he said Up in the Air--as a reference to the storm.

I will keep you updated if I hear anything else

Re: Thursdays storm

Thanks, Tom Skilling. Must've missed it when CW became Current Weather...I generally just go to http://www.weather.com (Thursday: 30 percent chance of "Few Snow Showers" for western Chicagoland)...

Thanks for the update!

Thanks, Tom Skilling. Must've missed it when CW became Current Weather...I generally just go to http://www.weather.com (Thursday: 30 percent chance of "Few Snow Showers" for western Chicagoland)...
Yea, well, good ole Tom, won't post here, so..............we got our very own........... weather girl instead

I just laugh--because dh says It is Up in the Air
FUNNY HONEY!!
Today, the weather people are not predicting much--maybe when I talk about it--it downgrades it????
I will update when dh tells me more!!!

Now they are saying only 1-3 inches for Thursday into Friday--again, it can change with the wind--but that is the latest--What a change!!!

Still crosses fingers wind is all we get!!! :bliss:

You guys can have it ALL.. I am so sick of winter, central Wisconsin they are saying Friday 6 inches of snow. It started snowing yesterday afternoon and now the winds have really picked up very icy conditions out there. I went in the ditch a week or so ago first time in like 20 years..... I HATE WINTER... Yes I called DH to come get me out. When he said will that be cash or credit card he got the bird and a **** you as I left...I still get teased about that......
I liked it when there was snow north of us and south of us and we still had grass showing.. This year it has been hell....
If I wanted this much snow I would live in the U.P. of michigan..
OK nuff ****ing from me.

WLS just reported 3- 6 inches. They said it will have freezing drizzle with it--so once again changes--they did say they are watching it closely!

Personally, I either want a lot of snow (though I hate hoping for it because the last two winters have been terribly disappointing) or 75 degree weather! :). That is all. :)

You're such an :asshat:

Brrr, it is too cold for me today. I would almost rather deal with a little snow than these frigid wind chills.

21654_345654858873242_1358440115_n.jpg

So, how's the weather for tomorrow looking now?

Brrr, it is too cold for me today. I would almost rather deal with a little snow than these frigid wind chills.

I was just saying that I'm ready to move down south somewhere. I CANNOT take winter much longer. I HATE COLD................. Give me the heat any day.

Is it snowing yet?

Does everyone have their blizzard bananas?

Is it snowing yet?

Does everyone have their blizzard bananas?

Not supposed to start until 9pm (for me at least/north of Chicago) and only calling for 4-6 inches. No bananas here.

I bought my bananas early and they are turning brown......I don't think I will get anymore this week. 4-6 inches is not banana-worthy......

Did my shopping yesterday including bananas, just in case.

But :shesaid: - I think this will be a nice one, easy way to end the winter.

Son of a #$%^&*.....I ask for snow all winter and NOW is when it comes. I drove home from WIU in a **** snow storm a few days ago and now we need to be at NIU at 9 am tomorrow morning. Don't be surprised if we get back to back storms with one again Saturday morning because we have to be in Rolling Meadows at 9 am as well. If it weren't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all.

Let it snow, let it snow....oh stfu
:laugh:

Back