What's new

Two and A Half Men......... R U gonna?

Tonight's episode...BOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG! They will probably have me for another episode or 2. If it continues the way these last 2 shows have been...I'm done!

we went to the county fair so I taped 'Terra Nova' becouse im the '2 1/2 men' hater in the house

30 percent drop in viewers from last week to this week.

That's a lot.

The episode was DVRd, but I haven't watched it (do I say yet?).

I predict another 30 percent drop in viewership next week too.

I also predict that Asston will still be a dumbfuck.

I also predict that Asston will still be a dumbfuck.

He's the perfect example of "STFU and get naked!" :ranting:

I'm just waiting for Ashton to come and out and say that we are all being "punked" and that Charlie is coming back. Love him or hate him, Charlie Sheen made that show.

I have not watched in a while but they must have gotten new writers, because I actually laughed quite a few times tonight!

I agree. Much better tonight. Hope it stays that way.

We've been watching all along. It hasn't been as funny as when charlie was on, but it's still pretty funny. Last night was a good one, I'm liking the new hair cut much better. :lol:

Well that's an interesting casting choice.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl6|sec1_lnk2&pLid=144942

Two and a Half Men" fans haven't seen the last of Charlie Harper, the now-deceased (and dust-busted) character that ex-castmember Charlie Sheen made famous.
But Sheen isn't returning to his former TV home. Instead, CBS has announced that they've cast someone else to play his ghost ... and it's not who you'd expect.
"Harry's Law" star Kathy Bates will stop by the CBS show (both "Men" and "Law" are Warner Bros. productions) in the April 30 episode as the ghost of Sheen's Charlie Harper. That ghost will be visiting Charlie's brother Alan (Jon Cryer), who'll suffer a minor heart attack in the episode.
Sheen's character was killed off of the series at the start of this season after the actor's very public battle with series creator Chuck Lorre. They've had fun winking and nodding about Sheen's issues ever since, but we can't wait to see what excuse they'll have for why he looks so different in the afterlife.
"Men," now in its ninth season, has been revitalized in many ways this year with Sheen's departure and Ashton Kutcher's arrival, although it's still unknown whether or not Kutcher (or the show) will return for a tenth season.

this show is still going?? I don't think I've watched CBS since October....ABC Wednesday is the greatest lineup of any channel in years...

I don't watch any primetime shows on network tv in years. Maybe Lost? That was it.

this show is still going??

Yep, watched it last night. I LOVE 2 Broke Girls!

As for the new casting choice.............wtf?! Is anyone else thinking about a shark jumping or has that ship already sailed?

Back