What's new

UFC 144 - Edgar vs. Henderson

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnW29EX4CKg&feature=player_embedded"]UFC 144 Weigh-ins From Tokyo, Japan - YouTube[/ame]

I'm considering placing a bet on Bader. At first I though Rampage was going to win by knockout by now I'm not sure. Rampage missed weight by five pounds and apparently had a hard time cutting weight. He also said that he had an injury during his camp and wasn't able to do road work, so maybe his cardio won't be very good.

I'm considering placing a bet on Bader. At first I though Rampage was going to win by knockout by now I'm not sure. Rampage missed weight by five pounds and apparently had a hard time cutting weight. He also said that he had an injury during his camp and wasn't able to do road work, so maybe his cardio won't be very good.

He has been full of excuses from day one. I just think he wants to go back to acting again where he makes the same or better money and doesn't have to cut weight and get punched in the face.

Where do you bet? I am looking for a good, legit online betting place but it's hard because I live in the U.S. and just don't know where to look that still takes our bets.

It's a tough fight to get a feel for. In his last several fights, Bader has made the transition from boring wrestler to an MMA fighter and he's been out looking to prove it. If he tries standing up for three rounds with Rampage, he's in trouble.

As much as I like the show Rampage always puts on, I can easily see Bader reverting to the Bader of old and play it safe. Takedown, dry hump, pepper with mosquito bite hammerfists until the ref stands it up, rinse and repeat. That's why I put money on Bader.

With that said, I still hope Rampage shows something he hasn't showed in a long time.

He has been full of excuses from day one. I just think he wants to go back to acting again where he makes the same or better money and doesn't have to cut weight and get punched in the face.

Where do you bet? I am looking for a good, legit online betting place but it's hard because I live in the U.S. and just don't know where to look that still takes our bets.

I'm on bet365, but I don't think it's available to US citizens. I'm not sure what sites are available to you guys. Bodog always has decent MMA options. I've heard good things about 5dimes and Pinnacle, but have never seen them myself.

It's a tough fight to get a feel for. In his last several fights, Bader has made the transition from boring wrestler to an MMA fighter and he's been out looking to prove it. If he tries standing up for three rounds with Rampage, he's in trouble.

As much as I like the show Rampage always puts on, I can easily see Bader reverting to the Bader of old and play it safe. Takedown, dry hump, pepper with mosquito bite hammerfists until the ref stands it up, rinse and repeat. That's why I put money on Bader.

With that said, I still hope Rampage shows something he hasn't showed in a long time.

A lot of people have survived Rampage for 3 or 5 rounds lately. He just doesn't have that pop that he did in Pride and when he first showed in the UFC. I think Bader tries to stand and bang with him at first because he thinks that Rampage is already injured and dehydrated from his weight cut and can't put enough power behind his punches. I think Bader will need to take a big shot before he shoots for a takedown.

I guess it's easier said than done. I guess most sites only accept Visa, my debit card is Mastercard. I still don't know why betting sites don't use paypal, it would seem like the most obvious method. Anyone know US betting sites that accept paypal?

Pretty cool that the Main Card has 7 fights and it will be a 4 PPV, didn't even notice this before. Lots of great fights that I'm excited about, can't wait for this one to get started.

If rampage can keep up with Bader in the later rounds, then he MIGHT win. However though, if he can't get the job done in the earlier rounds, I believe that Bader will totally crush him due to his superior cardio.

Don't forget the 2 hours of free prelim fights on FX. They are from 8:00-10:00 eastern time.

So many fights and no money to go out and watch! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I will have to hopelessly refresh my browser during the play-by-play. Or find a stream and risk my ISP kicking my ****.

****; come over to see if anyone is posting and miss that brutal knockout. Thank god for replays! Brutal right hand.

Was it in the facebook prelim fight? I missed that fight. Right now I'm watching the first FX fight.

This fight will start the show off with a bang. Every time I see a Pettis highlight reel, I regret my bet on Joe a bit more.

Should be fast paced all the way through. Great matchup.

Money wise I was in the same boat. Hunt changed that for me. Looks like Bader is going to put me ahead.

Brilliant performance by Henderson, not surprised he dominated the fight, winning but unanimous decision. Henderson was simply too big and to strong for Edgar.

I was wrong on most counts. The only ones I got right were Bader, Boetsch, and Shields. I was wrong with Lauzon, Edger, and Hunt. I guess it's more like 50/50. I'm annoyed I didn't bet on Bader, Rampage missed weight and said he was injured during his camp. Oh well.

I got my bets on Edgar winning. He's pretty good as far as I can tell and i'm looking forward to the event.

And also I think Rampage is definitely going to win his event as well. He's a monster

Back