What's new

UFO in China

Zoya

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Did you hear about the UFO sighting in China?
The airport was closed for about 2 hours or so.
Strange...
Here is a video on youtube :
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnszlJC8iGs[/video]
you can also see the related links.
:giggle:

No, I haven't and for me it seems really surprising that they have closed the airport for some time.

Perhaps some kind of rocket launch? Looks like a rocket to me! :)

Anyway, whatever it is, it's beautiful! :)

Perhaps some kind of rocket launch? Looks like a rocket to me! :)

Anyway, whatever it is, it's beautiful! :)

the truth is out there ... lol
yes, it looks cool doesnt it...:cat:

Wow that is pretty sweet and your right very beautiful site. Too much white light to be a rocket though. The color of fuel burning wont produce a white light. Who knows what it is, but really cool. Thanks for the share

Too much white light to be a rocket though. The color of fuel burning wont produce a white light.

If it's a hydrogen / oxygen rocket, it produces water (H2+O2 = 2H2O or something ;) ), and it's the vapor that's visible in the upper atmosphere, like what a hypersonic jet leaves behind (except with that it's condensed water). :)

Clouds are also water vapor, and they appear white when hit by sunlight. :)

EDIT: Look at this and this. OK so now I know the term in English is "contrail". :)

EDIT II: There have been 2 documented rocket launches from China this year: this one and this one, so it could've been one of them. If you watch the video closely, you might see that it could be a multistage rocket. :)

If it's a hydrogen / oxygen rocket, it produces water (H2+O2 = 2H2O or something ;) ), and it's the vapor that's visible in the upper atmosphere, like what a hypersonic jet leaves behind (except with that it's condensed water). :)

Clouds are also water vapor, and they appear white when hit by sunlight. :)

EDIT: Look at this and this. OK so now I know the term in English is "contrail". :)

EDIT II: There have been 2 documented rocket launches from China this year: this one and this one, so it could've been one of them. If you watch the video closely, you might see that it could be a multistage rocket. :)

Well, I think a flying saucer is more believable than that, specially since China has reentry technology. So they would never launch that kind of rocket. You can check their arsenal. Its just not something they would use. As for a contrail I see them often. They release chemicals in the air here all the time. Who knows what for, but they do. Speculation is they use them to deflect bad weather from the coast. Which some people believe is possible via radio waves and all in coordination with the chemicals. Who knows. I think its pretty whatever it is...

Well, it did look like a rocket to me.
But a rocket doesnt have lights.. right?
Just wish aliens would come to our earth and the war starts...just like war of the worlds.. :p
kidding

Well, it did look like a rocket to me.
But a rocket doesnt have lights.. right?
Just wish aliens would come to our earth and the war starts...just like war of the worlds.. :p
kidding

You may be kidding, but logically thats probably the most possible scenario. If intelligent beings did show up it would not be a peace mission. You must have a reason to search, and if they have that type of technology, they I doubt its to explore. So, a war or mass colonization would take place and we would be slaves.

You may be kidding, but logically thats probably the most possible scenario. If intelligent beings did show up it would not be a peace mission. You must have a reason to search, and if they have that type of technology, they I doubt its to explore. So, a war or mass colonization would take place and we would be slaves.

:peace:
:kissed:

Well, off topic- we hear that some countries have WEAPONS of mass destruction-BUSH. Maybe we can use them against these creatures.
LOLZ

I doubt that aliens can take over us. Yes, if they would come here with lots of huge battle ships that are invisible to the radar then there might be second opinions on this. :monkey:

:peace:
:kissed:

Well, off topic- we hear that some countries have WEAPONS of mass destruction-BUSH. Maybe we can use them against these creatures.
LOLZ

I doubt that aliens can take over us. Yes, if they would come here with lots of huge battle ships that are invisible to the radar then there might be second opinions on this. :monkey:

I really do not see us as a species standing a chance against some type of higher intelligence. Specially if they were to come here from far away. We would pretty much be doomed. We are doomed anyway really, just look around the world. We could never ever come together as one to fight something like that. We would just be destroyed.

i heard the infromation, but i think the UFO isn't exist now.

It's probably somebody that was playing frisbee with a china hat or something lol

:eek: That was pretty, I watched some of the related links & got goosebumps, creepy.

Whether it's alien or man made it's still cool to watch.

I have heard a news on CNN that their will be the some clearly sightings of the unidentified flying objects on october 13 may b this is the starting

I have heard a news on CNN that their will be the some clearly sightings of the unidentified flying objects on october 13 may b this is the starting

Any reference...? sounds interesting...

Sure is beautifull and sure do not know what it is. A huge rock burning up in the atmosphere? Rocket could also be possible, because on 0.31 something shows what could be either an effect of soundbarriere or an part of the rocket (fuel) which gets loose.

Eitherway, sure is nice!

Back