What's new

ummm yuck but yummm..........

mommy2912

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
**** freebies!!! So what do you make when you have free bread and balogna and dirt cheap ketchup?? Fried balogna sandwhiches of course! Then you turn on the exhaust fan, get over the smell and dig in....only to discover it tastes fairly decent.......until it's halfway gone, then you realize it tastes like fried ****ing balogna!!!! LOL And if you try and repeat tomorrow it will taste like ****!! LOL

Just one of those things from your childhood that you just have to try as an adult! LOL

My DH loves a fried bologna sammy........I think I'll make him one today. My 7 year old picky eater lives on bologna.....loves that ****. @@

I still love me a fried bologna and ketchup sandwich. Yummy and the smell doesn't bother me.

Mom used to fry bologna (& liver sausage too)...the edges curled up into cups & then she'd fill them with either scrambled eggs or fried potatoes...ahh Uptown ghetto food... :)

Mom used to fry bologna (& liver sausage too)...the edges curled up into cups & then she'd fill them with either scrambled eggs or fried potatoes...ahh Uptown ghetto food... :)

:lol: Sounds good to me.

DH cuts a slit in it when he fries it so it looks like bologna pack man.

Back